“Quality, Value & Comfort Abound at Kay's”
Review of Kay's Fine Jewelry

Champagne and Diamond Shopping Experience in Aruba
Ranked #1 of 67 Shopping in Oranjestad
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: In 1989, the family began a journey that would take them from India to the Caribbean and into the hearts of many wonderful people. Kay’s Fine Jewelry was born as a family endeavor and, today, with locations throughout the 5 Caribbean islands, it remains a family owned and operated business with deep values in customer service and customer loyalty. Customers Are Extended Family: At Kay’s Fine, they adhere to the belief that truly meaningful customer service is as precious as any stone. They understand that people come to them seeking more than a piece of jewelry. They come to celebrate moments, commemorate milestones, remember loved ones, and build their own family legacies to pass down. In essence, they come to this family store looking to celebrate their own. Founder’s son Tesh Chugani expresses that “Each item purchased at KFJ, irrespective of dollar value, is celebrated and is a story. A Story about when, why, and who you were with”
Reviewed 26 August 2014

After window shopping from jeweler to jeweler on our first few trips to Aruba since 2003, my only "GO TO" jeweler is KAY'S for the last 5 years! They have the more unique designs and the quality and value are unsurpassed. My brother, Ed and wife Norma had been helped by Joe for years! I left last year without purchasing anything but couldn't get my favorite ring out of my mind. Why didn't I just buy it? I emailed Joe within days of returning home & he put me over to Sunny who smoothly helped me make this wonderful purchase and even sweetened the deal! It is an emerald cut Tanzanite with diamond baguettes on either side, trimmed with small round diamonds. I love it! Two small diamonds fell off over the last year so on our family vacation this year I walked in and asked for Sunny (who I had never met personally). He immediately remembered the ring and within 2 hours had the diamonds replaced and ring sparkling!
My daughter & I returned just to look again & I bought earrings and saw another perfect ring....pear shaped Tanzanite with diamond baguettes on either side..but left without it..again.
I kept thinking about it and said to myself (as my husband would say), "You only live once. Just get it. The checkbook's OK". I ran back just before they closed & got it from Sunny! Thank you for staying open for me! I love all my Kay's jewelry and mostly dealing with you!
All the best to you, your wife and that new baby on the way, Sunny! Thank you again!
No wonder you are #1. Oh, they were the only place that had an adjustable white gold chain which I bought too!

Reviewed 26 August 2014

I am a repeat offender...can't help but purchase beautiful jewelry and watches from Kay's. They always have a wide variety in all diamonds, precious stones and settings. Great selections to choose from...bracelets, rings, necklaces and earrings to match. If you are a watch fanatic like my husband you are sure to find the newest watches available. Tesh and all of KFJ's are there to help you find the right piece or pieces of jewelry. Very welcoming, friendly and no pressure at all to buy! Stop in and browse I'm sure you will find a piece of beautiful jewelry or a watch for yourself. Check out their Facebook page: Kfj Caribbean

Reviewed 23 August 2014

When you walk into Kay's Jewelry you are greeted by family. You are offered cool drinks to refresh you from the outside heat. They remember you from one year to the next. Tesh is who I normally deal with. Great guy & very personable. Prices are the best on the island. When you leave there you know you just bought a quality piece of jewelry. Every piece I purchased appraised double back home. I WILL NOT shop anywhere else.

Reviewed 22 August 2014

My wife and I always look forward to visiting Tesh at Kay's Fine Jewelry whenever we visit Aruba. In fact, Kay's is our #1 destination on the island.
I purchased a blue diamond ring at Kay's a few years ago. Recently, I lost one of the diamonds and got in touch with Tesh. Within days, my ring was on its way to Aruba, was beautifully repaired, and returned to our home in Michigan ... at absolutely no charge to us. In my opinion, that is fantastic service, something I could not match locally.
I highly recommend Kay's Fine Jewelry without hesitation. They are definitely the best!

1  Thank tickbite65
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Tesh and his crew make every customer feel like they are the most valuable customer they have!! Jewelry is unique, and amazing with something for everyone. Everything I've ever bought appraises for at least double back in the states!! No need to visit any-other jewelry store on the island!!

1  Thank OAOPOP