“DIRTY”

Bushiri Karting Speedway
Ranked #31 of 77 things to do in Oranjestad
More attraction details
Owner description: Now Open at Night ! Open from Tuesday till Sunday from 3am-10pm. Come experience the thrill of outdoor karting in Aruba!If your looking for excitement and adventure in Aruba, forget fishing or horseback riding, come on over to Bushiri Karting Speedway and experience real 9 horsepower, 45 mph high speed performance Karts! Bushiri Karting Speedway is the only outdoor karting track in aruba where you can experience extremely fast, action packed, kart racing with high speed passing zones and hairpin turns, it will definitely make your vacation an unforgettable one!We can cater to special events--birthday parties, or corporate events, you name it, just remember to save the date and come enjoy with your whole family, friends, and colleagues! Each Arrive and Drive session lasts for 10 minutes and may include as many as 12 drivers. Racing helmets, head socks, and instruction for first time racers is provided, and our staff oversees every race to ensure individuals are driving safely and obeying the rules.For drivers attending a junior (8 to 15 years of age) session, a parent or legal guardian must attend. To act as a drivers guardian you must be over 18 years of age.REMEMBER: MUST WEAR CLOSED TOE SHOES! FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DRIVE KARTS BAREFOOT OR IN SLIPPERS!BUSHIRI KARTING SPEEDWAY Fast action for everyone!
Hollis, New Hampshire
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“DIRTY”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Was OK. Track is ok. Very dirty helmets. Staff was not interested in helping us. I'm surprised they stay in business.

Visited July 2014

Taylors, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great fun”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

My son and I went as they were opening. My only bad comment is that the kid giving instruction wasn't too into it. Couldn't understand what he said as he mumbled and was facing away. I had to ask the smaller boy whose grandmother owns the facility what was said. Anyway, my son and I had a blast. Back in the states, the tracks and the cars aren't great for 11 year olds. This was a great track with fast cars. Definitely a highlight of our trip. Sorry. Another thing. The seat in my son's car had a hard back. The jostling and the seat gave him a bruise on his back. He doesn't mind, though. He wouldn't have wanted to miss out on this opportunity.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Patrick M
Jacksonville, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lots of fun”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Finding the place wasn't difficult, but on first glance, you may be questioning your decision to visit. You drive off the paved road into what looks like an industrial area behind Ling and Sons, and the main building looks like it hasn't been occupied in years. Once you get past that, you're good to go.

Went midweek and the place was pretty much empty. There were about 9 of us racing (we brought 7), so the competition was just enough to be exciting, but not enough to be a nuisance. Races are about 10-12 minutes depending on the number of people at the speedway. Cars were fast and a little worn, but very driveable. Like another commenter said, the wind guards on the helmets are heavily scratched, but not enough to completely obscure your visibility.

I had to dock a point for the bar not being open. Then again, maybe it was, but there were chairs on the tables and all kinds of restaurant equipment strewn about.

All in all, we had lots of fun, and would've gone back if we had more time. Give it a shot if you have an hour to spare.

Visited June 2014
Lyndhurst, New Jersey
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Very exiting!!!”
Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

I had a great time... the carts are super fast. they give you instructions and is really simple, i enjoyed every minute of it. $18 dollars for the first 10 minutes I think... Hola to Victor and Pedro! they were very cool with us!

1 Thank elisalg
George Town, Grand Cayman
56 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“Twice!”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

We took the kids to this place. Twice!
Not exactly cheap, but OK for a change. I think it was about $20 for 10 mins.
They can have up to about 6 or 8 cars max at one time, so you can just race your family or friends etc and the waiting time isn't long.
The cars go OK as well. My son wiped out, after being cut off by his mother... All good though!
There is a bar there too so you can celebrate your victory.
Don't forget to get your pic taken on the podium!

Visited April 2014