“Excellent Choice”

Ranked #32 of 222 Restaurants in Oranjestad
Price range: US$10 - US$29
Cuisines: Caribbean, Asian, Seafood, Grill
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Richmond, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Choice”
Reviewed 2 December 2013

We were looking for a sushi place or at least a place that had fresh fish in Aruba. After seeing lots of great reviews we decided to give Hopi Bon a try. It turned out to be a great decision, for about $20 per person we had a super tasty meal and were very full. My husband who loves calamari said it was the best he'd ever had. It was not fried, but grilled and served with an amazing chili sauce. I had wahoo and he had grouper and shrimp. All very very good and served with veggies and rice. All around this was a great meal and we will make this a "must go" place every time we visit Aruba. The owner's are very friendly so you'll enjoy meeting them while dining!

• Visited November 2013

Chicago, Illinois
“Great food! Great people working there! Fun atmosphere at night!”
Reviewed 30 November 2013

Simple but delicious food. Grilled meat, Asian veggies and some sort of delicious rice.

Definitely go there!

• Visited November 2013
Jundiai, SP
“Good cost and benefits”
Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

My husband and I ate a fishe plate there and it was very tasteful, we arrived 10minuts before close the lunch time, but the service was very nice, I liked very much. The food is very very good. We went to lunch and we seat inside the restaurant because outside was too warmy, and inside there is one table only and the balcony.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Eunice B
San Diego, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellently Prepared Food”
Reviewed 19 November 2013

Last October 2013, was the 15th year that we vacationed in Aruba. We discovered Hopi Bon and realized that they offered some of the best meals on the Island. In our 7 days there, we dined there two evenings. The prices were reasonable and the food is high quality and seasoned uniquely. I loved the shrimp and scallop dish and my husband enjoyed the surf and turf dish. The garlic rice was like none that I had ever had. On the 2nd visit I asked the owner, Percy, to bring us both garlic and fried rice. We devoured both. At home now, I keep trying to duplicate the meals, without luck. We can hardly wait to visit Hopi Bon next year.

• Visited October 2013
Laurel, Maryland
“Delicious Food at Reasonable Prices”
Reviewed 12 November 2013 via mobile

My husband and I tried Hopi Bon in the Renaissance Marketplace for dinner. We both had the teppenyaki steak and chicken with fried rice. Everything was delicious! The fried rice was fabulous!

Visited November 2013