“Delicious food and drinks for great price!”
Review of Spanglish Latin Caribbean Grill - CLOSED

Spanglish Latin Caribbean Grill
Price range: US$7 - US$25
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 November 2013

My husband and I stopped in for dinner on our recent trip to aruba. The nachos and fajitas were delicious! The strawberry daiquiri was the best, and the "pink lemonade" cocktail was also very good. We had very good service and an overall great meal for a great price.

1  Thank missyh113

Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

I have been in Aruba for two days now, and I stumbled upon this small restaurant. The food was incredible and very cheap for Aruba. Dinner for two, including one sangria and one Belashi chill only came to $38, not including tip. I recommend anything with chimichuri sauce, the Caribbean salad, plantains and the fried yuca.

1  Thank Siren2009
Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in for dinner during our honeymoon. We decided on the place because it wasn't too loud and crowded but looked very nice. I am very glad we did, the food was among the best we had in the island! The staff was very friendly and the music wasn't obnoxious. A great place for a relaxing and amazing meal without hurting the wallet.

1  Thank Raev
Reviewed 3 November 2013

We ate here two times and both times we had the best food we had in Orange stad. First time we had an excellent ceviche served in a beautiful bowl, seafood pasta and grouper. We saw people eating fajitas whick looked delicious so we went back a few days later, tried a white sangria that we were offered last time and which was very good (unlike sangria in spain). We asked for avocado but the girl came back and told us it was not ripe enough ( better than to just give a hard one) fajitas were splendid. Price ok for location

1  Thank mikLangdorp
Reviewed 4 September 2013

We tried this place for the first time. The service, and food were very good. I wanted to wash up a little before eating and tried to find the bathroom. It is up a tiny SPIRAL staircase. My foot barely fit on the little steps. Coming down was even worse. First thing I said to my GF was " DO NOT use that staircase".. I must say that this is not the first horrible bathroom I've found in aruba... We (americans) take stuff like the ADA standands for granted, let me tell you.

1  Thank aleo101