“Great food”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Thank you Gail for your food suggestions. Everything was fantastic and service was terrific. Fajitas were phenomenal

Reviewed 20 March 2014

We were walking through the marina and happened on this nice cafe. It was after 9:00 pm so we were looking for something on the light side. We ordered the nachos, ceviche and the house specialty soup. The waiter explained the name for the soup was something to do with an aphrodisiac and tearing up the mattress. I can see why they named the soup, it was killer and the ceviche was equally excellent. I travel throughout Latin America for business and enjoy ceviche frequently. This was truly excellent fresh Peruvian style ceviche. After the meal, I told the waiter that I wanted to marry the chef. You get the idea. I better talk to my wife before going back to the restaurant, she might get a little pissy.

1  Thank David S
Reviewed 26 February 2014

A family owned Grill. Outside seating at the Seaport Mall next to the Seaport Casino. Service was unbelievable and our meal was served by the Chef. I had the Fajita's and my Husband had the Special of the Day, Surf & Turf. He said it was fantastic and mine was perfect. We go to Aruba every year and just happen to run across this place. So glad we did and we'll definitely be back. Not to mention, without a doubt, they have the best Mojito's I have EVER had! $5.00. Fresh mint and fresh limes. Primo all the way around..

Stephen K, Manager at Spanglish Latin Caribbean Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

thank you for your comment and we hope to see you next year.
Kind regards: Stephen & Gail

Reviewed 24 February 2014 via mobile

One of the best local food restaurant ta you will find on the island ...no dougd most visit restaurant when im on vacation on the island ....recomended

Stephen K, Owner at Spanglish Latin Caribbean Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Thank you for your review. See you next time.
Kind regards,
Stephen & Gail

Reviewed 17 January 2014

As many others have said, this place was hardly busy at all, which is a great shame. The food is quite good, the service excellent, and the location is handy for so many reasons. In addition, the prices are very reasonable.