“If you ride a motorcycle, you gotta do this!”

Harley Davidson Aruba Tours
Ranked #51 of 75 Tours in Oranjestad
More attraction details
Owner description: Ever rented a motorcycle in a place you don't know? Tried to get around with the use of a map and basically spent your whole day "gettin' lost", well, we have the solution.Our tour-guide will guide you on a ride amongst all the beautiful places Aruba has to offer. During this 4-hour trip you'll visit the highlights of the island of Aruba, riding only on paved back roads with beautiful scenery and showing you the real natural beauty of our island.
Belleville, Illinois
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“If you ride a motorcycle, you gotta do this!”
Reviewed 2 June 2013

We decided to rent a Harley Davidson while we were in Aruba. I ride a motorcycle at home and thought it would be awesome. We opted in for the $40 guided tour. So worth it! We got to see the entire island by motorcycle. Anything we missed we simply drove back to later in our rental car. Erick, our guide, was the man! Be sure to do this.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank jeffallen1

Iowa City, Iowa, USA
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Would recommend this to anyone:)”
Reviewed 9 March 2013

We did the guided, half day tour! Definitely worth it to have the guide along, I think we saw more things and learned a great deal about them. Eric was our guide and he was very informative and lots of fun! The bikes are in great condition and clean. We loved everything about this and would definitely do it again:)

Visited February 2013
2 Thank dmjhamilton
Calgary, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great Ride!”
Reviewed 23 February 2013 via mobile

We thought this would be a great tour after finding out about it when we stopped in to get our Harley Aruba shirts. A little pricey for the rental for a 1/2 day ($140 or $180 for a full) but hey it's a Harley! Bikes we rented were late model (2010 or newer), I had a Street Bob and my parents a Heritage Soft-tail. Despite the fact that I just bought. Harley, it was my first ride on one on account of all the snow at home ;). Beautiful place for my first ride on a Harley, I must say!

We decided on the tour as despite the size of the island, we thought the best way to get the most bang for our buck would to ride with a local and Erik did not disappoint! He gave us a great ride around Aruba stopping at all the highlights, told us a bit of history, a few stories and a lot of jokes! This man loves to ride and loves his home island, which just made the ride for me!

If you like to ride, you will love this. Its damn hot and you will Thank God for the wind - and definitely don't forget the sunscreen, there's nowhere to hide from the sun on a bike! I highly suggest the tour with Erik - you won't be disappointed.

1 Thank RobynY
Frederick, Maryland
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Rented for 24 hours w/out the tour! Awesome!!”
Reviewed 9 February 2013

What an incredible experience. My wife and I rented the Heritage Soft Tail for 24 hours and we covered the entire island. The bike was a newer model and in good condition. If your bad with directions I recommend the tour but either way 83 degrees and the wind in your face = AWESOME! This was our first trip to Aruba and when we return we will be renting again!!!

Things to note: They place a $2500 deposit hold on a major credit card that gets released about 7-10 days later.

The cost for a 24 hour rental with helmets included was $225.

Visited January 2013
2 Thank Landonsdad
Market Deeping, United Kingdom
267 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 358 helpful votes
“Best Way To See Aruba - Not To Be Missed”
Reviewed 7 January 2013

I booked the afternoon island tour from home prior to arrival in Aruba. The dealership was about five minutes walk from the cruise ship pier and very easy to find. On arrival check in and paperwork were done and we were shown to our Harley, a heritage by Eric our guide for the four hour tour. To my surprise there was no one else on the tour just me the wife and Eric. We visited most parts of the island including the Californian lighthouse, large standing stones, the first settlement church on the island, baby beach and a great stop at Charlies bar in down town. This was a very enjoyable experience and we saw all the island with several stops, Eric being very knowledgeable about 'his' island. Cost of hiring the bike was $140 and $60 for Eric. Money well spent. Go for it, it's the best way to see Aruba.

Visited December 2012