Aruba Harmony Apartments Suites & Hostel
Wonders Boutique Hotel(Oranjestad)(Great Value!)
US$135
Talk of the Town Hotel & Beach Club(Oranjestad)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$68
US$65
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Camacuri Apartments Aruba(Oranjestad)(Great Value!)
US$111
A1 Apartments Aruba(Oranjestad)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$236
US$224
Travelocity
  • Pool
Hidden Eden Aruba(Oranjestad)(Great Value!)
US$80
TripAdvisor
US$307
All reviewsnice poolrental carpontonarubaislandmicrowave
Reviewed 13 January 2014

We booked this place because of the price. When we arrived we have been told that there is no room avaiable and she will take us to another place closer to the sea for 2 days ( we agreed) went to new place and next day when we have made our plans she called us back and told us that we have to come back to Harmony Apartments. I was pissed off and had some plans and didnt not have time to move again so I said I will call booking.com and she agreed that we can stay in the apartments we have been already. I have to say the Harmony is pretty nice, nice pool and clean rooms but I felt like she (the owner) is waching us how much water and electricity we use etc.. Also the location is in the middle of nowhere. If You dont plan to rent a car dont stay there...Evene though the apartments are very nice, the owner is not honest and cause You some nerves and You dont need that on holiday!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
7  Thank karolina k
arubaharmony, Manager at Aruba Harmony Apartments Suites & Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Thank you.
Yes you booked a room because of the special price. It's a hostel budget room.
Yes those very cheap rooms room has special regulation turn off the air co when you leave the room. We believe you do not need the air co running from morning till night… when you go out for shopping...
So for those rooms you only use the aero when you are in the room.

Please book next time an apartment or a suite, to void such misunderstandings.
By the way, we do not understand your complaint?! is there any?

Reviewed 21 August 2013

after arriving there and ringing the bell, a car pulled up with a sketchy dude driving and a lady in passenger seat.

i told her that i sent her an email for reservation with credit card info wanting the $50 dorm bed.

she said it is full and only thing available is a more expensive room (almost double the price)

the place was a ghost town with no cars in parking lot and no people anywhere
she was obviously lying and just wanted me to spend more money

i said no and walked, out of principle - hating being lied to.

not to mention the place is in the middle of nowhere with ABSOLUTELY NOTHING anywhere near the place.
no restaurants, nowhere near a beach, nothing.

just wasted my time and money.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
11  Thank octeuron
arubaharmony, Front Office Manager at Aruba Harmony Apartments Suites & Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2013

Dear guest,

Thank you, but we do not have such rooms and not such prices in our hotel.
Wa assume you came to different place then booked.

Sorry.

regards

Reviewed 18 July 2013

we just got back from staying 7 nights at this hotel/apartment and it was wonderful a little far away from downtown and the busy part of aruba but that's what we wanted. you should definetly rent a car if you stay here but the bus system is great which we used daily. the manager/owner barbera was great very hospitably and eager to take care of anything you need. she has a few pets that stay there with her who will visit with you if you like and that made us feel at home which was also great for us. I would in our opinion recommend staying there if you are in aruba GREAT PLACE!!

Room Tip: not many rooms but the little rooms across from the reception were good they have microwave a little cook stove dishes glasses pot pans etc. refridgerator
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lester e
arubaharmony, Manager at Aruba Harmony Apartments Suites & Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2013

Dear guests,

It was a pleasure to have you as our specail guest!
Looking forward to meet again.

Barbara

Reviewed 25 June 2013

checked in was no problem and we were given the impression that the attendants were attentive and courteous... that quickly changed when the check in ended. Barbara was quite rude as she walked away a couple of times when we spoke to her. The room was very small, there is no phone, or iron. Unsure if it is offered as my several attempts to locate anyone in office were unsuccessful. I would of appreciated if that was mentioned during check in.. that there is no one ever available.. the rooms cleanliness is average. The bed was crappy and a good nights rest was impossible. It made so much noise that I gave up during the tossing and turning. There is an emphasis on not using the AC for long periods of time or if you leave as they warn of an additional fee. They check too. I seen the man, Raymond peeking thru a couple windows which was rude. This place has no service whatsoever. Taxis avoid going to that side of town. I lost count how many people gave us a weird look when requesting transportation to Ponton. If you have no choice but to stay at this outdated place, make sure to rent a car and a cell phone and get numbers to taxis at airport as there isn't even a yellow pages/phone directory available. Hands-down the worst place I have stayed at.. even a low income motel in the u.s. provides better service! !

• Stayed: June 2013
10  Thank lionkin
arubaharmony, Public Relations Manager at Aruba Harmony Apartments Suites & Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2013

Dear guest,

Thank you for choosing Aruba Harmony Hostel, you did not have reservations in Harmony apartments.

However:
Harmony has it all.
From low budget till luxury.
You booked a low budget hostel room.
For a surcharge you can upgrade to a larger room and unlimited use of air co.
Phone and iron are on request and for free, all this info is told you upon check in.
We have limited reception hours, but are always in the morning available for all your questions and needs.
Ponton is high upscale of Aruba, every taxi knows that.
For next time book an apartment, king room or suite.

Reviewed 16 January 2013

I booked a studio for three weeks in September 2012. The only direct flight from the UK was through Thomson but only flew every Saturday. I had originally asked for a studio from the Friday but when I realised I would not arrive until the Saturday I emailed the office with the changes and got a confirmation reply. I duly arrived at the complex, I had booked my own hire car from the airport and got some directions from the guys in the hire office. I arrived at the complex at arounf 5.45pm but there was no one around to let me in. I rang the bell, tried the phone numbers and even managed to talk with Barbara's mother in the Netherlands! I eventually managed to get into a studio at 9.00pm but was told I would have to move next door as I was given a studio for six people. I was moved next door on the Monday and from then on things just got better and better. I love the island so much I am returning again this year and am being joined by my sister and her friend who are flying in from Australia. The complex is intimate but the staff are very nice and friendly. Barbara is quite unique in her own way but I just got on with doing my own thing and had the best time. Do I return again this year to Harmony? The jury's out at the moment. Allan

Room Tip: Studios 1, 2 or 3 ideal for solos or couples
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Allan R
arubaharmony, Manager at Aruba Harmony Apartments Suites & Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying 3 weeks at our place and be such a sweet guest.
You are welcome again, to stay with your sister at our wonderfull place.
Looking forward to meet and accommodate you again.