“beautiful” 5 of 5 bubbles

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“beautiful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2013

very peaceful place. Enjoyed my short stay to reflect upon my life. The drive is easy and it's well signed. It's a nice change from the typical Aruba tourism.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank mike c

• Chinese (Traditional) first
New Jersey
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Off the beaten path”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2013

A nice road trip, got to see more of the island. It was at the south part of the island, San Nicolas, of course there are no road signs, but they did have occasional signs directing you to the grotto. We spent about 30 minutes there, remote, but I enjoyed the statues and took some very nice pictures. If you have lots of time in Aruba, I would tell you to go. You only need to see it once.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank cuteandcuddlier
Columbus, Ohio
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Peaceful”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2013

I like to go see old churches and religious statues. I find it very calming and peaceful. It is a little hard to find, but on our last day in Aruba we found the turn off in San Nicolas completely by accident. It was nice to see and I'm glad we found it.

Visited June 2013
3 Thank Tammyhammyrn
Bristol, United Kingdom
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“pretty”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2013

as we hired a mini bus to go off the beaten track and see the island we were shown this icon! and as told the story around it.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank ozziemad
Kinnelon, New Jersey
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Mary's Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2013

A stop at the Grotto is a "must" sometime during our yearly visits to the island. Because it is off-the-beaten-path, I believe over the years we have approached it from every via possible. However, we enjoy making the effort to appreciate the devotion to the Blessed Virgin Mary that has made this spot possible. Never leave without a little prayer of thanks.

Visited May 2012