“Best place to go”

Gemani Jewelers Aruba
Ranked #2 of 67 Shopping in Oranjestad
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Shopping at Gemani Jewelers has become an annual visit for the past several years. Look forward every year to renew old friendships with staff and check out the new designs and unique pieces. The staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and seems to know exactly what I need to add to my collection! I highly recommend stopping by.

Jeanne G

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Last year I bought my girlfriend (at the time) some Mikimoto while in Aruba. This year when we went over she was my fiance and we thought to have a look at rings while over. We found the products on offer in both stores very nice but appeal more to the American market with regards to size over quality and not matter how emphatic she tried to make the point that she was looking for best quality stone within the budget not the largest it fell on deaf ears Also they kept showing me the price, well we have an open, honest relationship and she was well aware of the budget yet still showing me the calculator with the price. I might have been the ones paying for the ring but she is the one who has to wear it. She is the customer not me, I'm just the bank. Had they listened to her maybe they would have gotten the business. I'm not saying they are a bad jewelers but they need to understand how to listen to customers a little more attentively.

Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

The sales people and the owner bent over backward to make your visit a pleasant experience. There was no pressure at all but there isn't anything that you ask for that they can't deliver. My husband purchased me a ring that would have cost 3 times more in the states. How can you pass that up!?!

1  Thank Kathy B
Reviewed 21 June 2014

We love Gemani Jewelers. HONEST, friendly wonderful people. Unique pieces of jewelery that you find no other place. They don't rush you and don't hang all over you. For a wonderful experience shop at Gemani.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Dislike "haggling" on price. My wife wanted to buy a watch and simply asked Brad to give the best price he could. We had researched watch prices before visiting, so we knew the "best price" was within the correct price range and was a win for both of us. Very pleasant experience. Second purchase, this one in the high rise area and the first time we purchased from the downtown store. Also helped with watch battery--very, very helpful and never felt any type of sales pressure.