“Poor Service”

Cuisines: Greek, Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Went to Zuzuroh last week - we were the only table at the beginning (apart from the owner with some friends). The waiter was very attentive at first and the food also came quickly - food was well presented and tasty but it went downhill after dinner. The restaurant had gotten a little busier at that point (4 tables). After we had finished, my partner ordered a coffee. Our waiter took the order but then ended up talking to a table of 4 ladies for about 20 minutes - he had obviously completely forgotten about the coffee. There was one other waiter + the owner but none of them came around to our table again even though we were trying to catch their eyes. Eventually the coffee arrived and we ordered the bill - which also took too long too arrive. The food was good but the ridiculously long wait for coffee and bill (about an hour in total!) ruined the experience.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Exquisite meal in a relaxed and romantic atmosphere prepared by Chef and Owner Everett, who came out to meet and speak with my wife and daughter and I for the latter part of the delicious meal. “Alexander the Great” (Sander) was an extremely pleasant and exceptional waiter. He made the local dining experience comfortable for myself and my family. Although this restaurant is very slightly off the beaten path, the minor excursion is well worth the awesome and memorable dining experience. We were in Aruba for one week total, and had 4 dinners and 5 breakfasts at this quaint establishment. A comfortable romantic atmosphere and an awesome dining experience were well worth the minor trek. My family had a wonderful time.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

This is the second time I went to this establishment and they did not disappoint me. We actually showed up early going by the opening time on their web page as 5pm however they were not open yet as the time changed to 6pm The owner was very gracious and opened his door to us and made us cocktails while we waited for them to open. The food was absolutely delicious and I recommend this to everyone The waitstaff were top notch too

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Had dinner on a quiet Tuesday. Low season so the place was pretty empty, but we could tell from the banter that nearly every table were repeat customers. Waiter tried a little to hard to be funny for my liking but I won't hold that against him. We each had pasta dishes which were excellent. Baklava with a hazelnut ice cream topped off the night. This place is a little off the beaten path and doesn't offer the open air or water views of many places, but I feel certain you will get a good meal.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

The best veal parm I have ever had. The owner/chef was very personable and the staff was very accomodating.