“Shopping for 12 years - Best Owner Raj”

Royal Jewels & Diamonds
Ranked #7 of 66 Shopping in Oranjestad
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Fine Jewelry, Diamonds, Watches
Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Shopping for 12 years - Best Owner Raj”
Reviewed 20 July 2013

My husband Curtis and I have been shopping at Royal for over 12 years. Every year we travel to Aruba and our favorite spot to shop for the best jewelry selection and cost is at Royal. The staff and owner Raj make you feel very welcomed and like family. We travel with our family as well and they purchase at Royal. They are trustworthy, have high quality jewelry and great pricing. Everyone should shop at Royal for the best on the island.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank MooreFamilyUSA

boston
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“"The Best on the Island"”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

I have been going to Raj at Royal Jewels for about 13 years and I have bought several pieces - Diamond Tennis bracelet, Diamond Bands for both myself and my husband, Diamond Earrings, and most recently in May I bought the most stunning Tanzanite ring and many other pieces over the years. I never doubt Raj and his team they always make me feel special like family and always take good care of me and my friends. I happened to see Raj on the beach on his time off and I took off all my diamonds and my husband band right off my hand and handed it to him to take back to his store to clean and inspect until I made my way to the store the next day! now that is service. If you are in Aruba and want quality service and Jewlery... Royal Jewels and Diamonds is the BEST on the Island. i can't wait for my next visit! I have attached some pictures of my Earrings and Diamond rings and Tanzanite all purchased at Royal Jewels.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank aimeecorkern
Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Our Favorite Jeweler in the World”
Reviewed 3 July 2013

We look forward to seeing our favorite jeweler. We have purchased several rings, earrings, watches and chains from Royal Jewels. It is like family when we visit Aruba. They make our previously purchased jewelry shine like new on our yearly trek to Aruba. Whenever there is a problem with a piece, which has only happened a few times, it is replaced or repaired in a timely fashion without hassle.They always take good care of us. We have taken several of our fiends there to buy jewelry as well. The jewelry is high end and the prices are more than fair. It is the only jeweler we trust,hands down. We love them.

Visited May 2013