“One of those pleasant surpises”

Linda's Dutch Pancakes
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Pizza, Dutch, Soups
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Linda's Dutch Pancakes: the best breakfast in Aruba! Linda's is open from 8 am - 2 pm (full menu served all day), there is indoor and outdoor seating, and we also do take out (you can place an order by phone).
Reviewed 4 May 2014

My wife being gluten inolerant was seaching out gluten free eateries in Aruba or which there are few. She found this Linda's before we left for vacation and it was a must visit. Neither of us were sorry for vsisitng for breakfast. She was able to indulge in a plate size pancake though it was more of a crepe. Enough to take back to our place for another meal. My ormlette was giant in Aruban terms of meals and full of all the items I requested. We actually observed people arriving for breakfast in Taxi no less. Being so popular as to be taxied to breakfast I'm sure will wake others in the business to the need for gluten free. I recommend Linda's to anyone visiting Aruba, gluten free or not!

LindasPancakes, Owner at Linda's Dutch Pancakes, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

Thank you very much for visiting our restaurant and writing a review. I am happy to read that you and your wife enjoyed everything. We hope to see you again soon!

Owner of Linda's Dutch Pancakes and Pizzas

Write a ReviewReviews (1,584)

Reviewed 29 April 2014

One of our favorite places to eat. Everywhere you go you hear people say, "You just have to go to Linda's while you're here!" Be sure to go hungry. The Dutch pancakes are the size of the plate, and covered with toppings. So tasty the my husband moans that there are not enough mornings in the week to really get his fill.

1  Thank Shannon D
LindasPancakes, Owner at Linda's Dutch Pancakes, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Thank you very much for visiting and for taking the time to write a wonderful review. I am happy to read that you and your husband enjoyed everything. We hope to serve you again soon!

Reviewed 25 April 2014

Went for breakfast on our last morning in Aruba and WOW !!! The Dutch pancakes were amazing and the variety on the menu was great. Service was excellent and I would recommend Linda's to anyone looking for a nice breakfast in the Palm Beach area.

1  Thank bnr1185

Thank you very much for your visit and for writing such a great review. I am happy to read that you enjoyed everything, and we hope to serve you again soon.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

My husband and I found this by mistake and it was the BEST mistake we ever made! From the outside it looks like you are going into a dive but let me tell ya, They give you a menu you eat outside but it's covered ( hard to explain) They do have an inside but it gets too smoky for me... They have a basic crepe and on the menu they have 3 separate rows: (hopefully I can remember)
sweet: e.g. whipped crème, nutella
savory: e.g. bacon, brie
can't remember the name they called the last but they had a list of every alcohol you could name!

**I Highly recommend this to ALL* We went 3 times when we were in Aruba and it isn't even that expensive compared too all the prices there!

2  Thank jdf1234

The four rows on the menu are Fruits, Sweet Stuff, Savory Treats, and Liqueurs. Many delicious combinations are possible.

Thank you for recommending us. We hope to serve you again soon!

Reviewed 21 April 2014

A family favorite, always a multi-visit destination. The pancakes, omelets and meatballs are awesome and are to be enjoyed as many times as your waistline can handle... there are better choices on the island for pizza!

Super staff and wonderful casual atmosphere!

1  Thank henry d

Thank you for visiting our restaurant and for taking the time to write a review. I am happy to read that you enjoyed everything. We will see you again soon!