“A Little Gem off the Beaten Path.”

Linda's Dutch Pancakes
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Pizza, Dutch, Soups
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Linda's Dutch Pancakes: the best breakfast in Aruba! Linda's is open from 8 am - 2 pm (full menu served all day), there is indoor and outdoor seating, and we also do take out (you can place an order by phone).
Lynbrook, New York
“A Little Gem off the Beaten Path.”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

My expectations of what a pancake is drastically changed after eating breakfast here. It was our last full day and we were going hiking so we wanted to get in a good breakfast before we headed out. We asked a local who worked at the hotel where we could grab a good breakfast around the area. She suggested this place. It was a little off the beaten path where either you have to know where it is or have to be a local of Aruba. It is located near the vicinity but away from the main hotel and shopping district. It doesn't look fancy. On the outside there is seating but the views are of the road, the two other restaurants next door and the gas station on the other side. This with the location of it being away from the main drag makes this a hole in the wall gem.
The choices of pancakes and customized pancakes makes the choices limitless. Throw some peanut butter and jelly, or some fruit, chocolate, honey or liqueur in your pancake. The decision is yours. I ended up getting an apple chocolate chip pancake with a cup of coffee that was delicious and also tried the ham and gouda cheese pancake my father got. The pancakes come out almost like crepes and the fruit is baked into the pancake making it very unique. Staff and wait staff was very friendly. Loved this place and will come back next time I come back to Aruba.

• Visited July 2014
LindasPancakes, Owner at Linda's Dutch Pancakes, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
Thank you very much for visiting our restaurant and for taking the time to write such a great review. It is great to read that you enjoyed everything. We will see you on your next visit to our island.

New York City, New York
“Yummmm Banana Liqueur”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

It was my first time having Dutch pancakes and I was blown away with how good they were! My son ordered the apple bacon and was just as pleased. We also had a side order of eggs. Great breakfast spot. We will return.

Visited July 2014
Thank you very much for visiting our restaurant and for taking the time to write a review. I am happy to read that you enjoyed everything. The banana liqueur pancake was a good choice! We will see you again soon.

Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
“A very delicious breakfast”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

I have fallen in love with Dutch Pancakes all because of the restaurant in Aruba called Linda's. I had to go back there three times during my vacation. I am now going to buy a Dutch Pancake pan and try and make them at home, but they will not be like the ones at Linda's.

• Visited July 2014
Thank you very much for visiting our restaurant and for taking the time to write a review. I am glad to read that you enjoyed everything so much that you visited three times. We wish you good luck making your own Dutch Pancakes at home!

New York
“Fabulous Pancakes, But They Also Have Eggs & Toast etc!”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

We were not sure whether to go here because everyone in the party was not up for just pancakes. However, they do have multiple other breakfast/brunch items such as eggs, toast, butter etc etc. The pancakes are large and thin, what many would call crepes, and are available in many different varieties. We tried sliced banana, whipped cream, strawberries and chocolate sauce. The service was outstanding.
Give Linda's a try!

• Visited July 2014
Thank you very much for visiting our restaurant and for taking the time to write a review. I am happy to read that everybody enjoyed the food and service at our restaurant. We hope to serve you again soon.

Richmond, Texas
“Great pizza!”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

We stopped here for lunch on the way back from an outing one day and the pizza was great! We intended to come back and try the pancakes, but we ran out of time. I was worried my kids wouldn't like it because sometimes kids only like what they know, but they both LOVED the pizza. We had one pepperoni with mozzarella and one hawaiian style with gouda cheese and they were both delicious! Great value, service, food, but location is fair - in a strip center.

• Visited July 2014
Thank you very much for visiting our restaurant and for taking the time to write a review. I am happy to read that you enjoyed the pizza so much. I hope you will be back soon to try our pancakes!