“Best Breakfast in Aruba”

Linda's Dutch Pancakes
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Dutch, European
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: Linda's Dutch Pancakes: the best breakfast in Aruba! Linda's is open from 8 am - 2 pm (full menu served all day), there is indoor and outdoor seating, and we also do take out (you can place an order by phone).
Gilbert, AZ
“Best Breakfast in Aruba”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

We weren't even sure what Dutch pancakes were when we visited Linda's, but had heard so much about this place we had to try. We are so glad we did! Just one pancake is the size of a huge plate and there are hundreds of combinations you could put on them. In addition to the pancakes, the pizza is amazing. On a second visit to Linda's I tried the "meatball" as it sounded so good on the menu. I ended up not loving it - it kind of tasted like a good meatloaf but I thought it needed some kind of sauce or topping (just my opinion). You must try this place when you are in Aruba!!!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank tammyz630
LindasPancakes, Owner at Linda's Dutch Pancakes, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
Thank you very much for visiting our restaurant and for taking the time to write a review. It is great to read that you enjoyed everything. Next time you feel like eating the meatball, order it with our peanut sauce. That sauce goes really well with it. We hope to serve you again soon.

Cave Springs, Arkansas
“A breakfast you won't forget”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

I had read the good reviews for this place and I knew I had to go. I am glad I did for the hubcap size pancakes. I had the bacon and cheese pancake because I am adventurous, glad I did because it was great. My daughter had the chocolate syrup and ice cream pancake and she loved it and me to as I stole a few bites. My wife had the piña colada pancakes that were pineapple and coconut with a shot of rum for syrup... FANTASTIC!!! We have 6 days left and I know we will go back! Great prices too!

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank rdatma1
Thank you very much for visiting our restaurant and for taking the time to write a review. I am happy to read that you enjoyed everything. We hope to see you again soon.

Lynbrook, New York
“A Little Gem off the Beaten Path.”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

My expectations of what a pancake is drastically changed after eating breakfast here. It was our last full day and we were going hiking so we wanted to get in a good breakfast before we headed out. We asked a local who worked at the hotel where we could grab a good breakfast around the area. She suggested this place. It was a little off the beaten path where either you have to know where it is or have to be a local of Aruba. It is located near the vicinity but away from the main hotel and shopping district. It doesn't look fancy. On the outside there is seating but the views are of the road, the two other restaurants next door and the gas station on the other side. This with the location of it being away from the main drag makes this a hole in the wall gem.
The choices of pancakes and customized pancakes makes the choices limitless. Throw some peanut butter and jelly, or some fruit, chocolate, honey or liqueur in your pancake. The decision is yours. I ended up getting an apple chocolate chip pancake with a cup of coffee that was delicious and also tried the ham and gouda cheese pancake my father got. The pancakes come out almost like crepes and the fruit is baked into the pancake making it very unique. Staff and wait staff was very friendly. Loved this place and will come back next time I come back to Aruba.

• Visited July 2014
Thank you very much for visiting our restaurant and for taking the time to write such a great review. It is great to read that you enjoyed everything. We will see you on your next visit to our island.

New York City, New York
“Yummmm Banana Liqueur”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

It was my first time having Dutch pancakes and I was blown away with how good they were! My son ordered the apple bacon and was just as pleased. We also had a side order of eggs. Great breakfast spot. We will return.

Visited July 2014
Thank you very much for visiting our restaurant and for taking the time to write a review. I am happy to read that you enjoyed everything. The banana liqueur pancake was a good choice! We will see you again soon.

Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
“A very delicious breakfast”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

I have fallen in love with Dutch Pancakes all because of the restaurant in Aruba called Linda's. I had to go back there three times during my vacation. I am now going to buy a Dutch Pancake pan and try and make them at home, but they will not be like the ones at Linda's.

• Visited July 2014
Thank you very much for visiting our restaurant and for taking the time to write a review. I am glad to read that you enjoyed everything so much that you visited three times. We wish you good luck making your own Dutch Pancakes at home!