“Delicious Pancakes”

Linda's Dutch Pancakes
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Dutch, European
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: Linda's Dutch Pancakes: the best breakfast in Aruba! Linda's is open from 8 am - 2 pm (full menu served all day), there is indoor and outdoor seating, and we also do take out (you can place an order by phone).
“Delicious Pancakes”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Great pancakes of almost limitless variety. The Dutch syrup is too heavy for our taste and we asked for an American store brand.

Visited July 2014
LindasPancakes, Owner at Linda's Dutch Pancakes, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
Thank you for visiting and for posting a review. It is great to read that you enjoyed our food. We always have a couple of different syrups (including sugar free) on hand for different tastes. We hope to see you again soon.

Cali
“Delicious Breakfast!!”
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

We take our breakfast at Linda's Dutch Pancakes and it's worth it.
Pancakes' choices are plenty from sweet to savory so take your time to explore the menu. Plates are big enough so you can share. They have gluten free, lactose free and sugar free options so there's no excuse to visit. They have other items besides pancakes so if you want lunch or dinner you can have it there. Prices are moderated. Food is superb.

Thank you very much for visiting our restaurant and for taking the time to write a great review. It is great to read that you enjoy our restaurant so much. We will see you again soon.

Stevens, Pennsylvania
“Great gluten free dutch pancakes”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Dutch pancakes are more like crepes and they offer gluten free also. Lots of different toppings to choose from and they are delish! The gluten free pizza was just average - nothing special. If you have to eat gluten free order the pancakes!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Nancy B
Thank you for visiting our restaurant and for taking the time to write a review. I am happy to read that you enjoyed our gluten free pancakes!

Gilbert, AZ
“Best Breakfast in Aruba”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

We weren't even sure what Dutch pancakes were when we visited Linda's, but had heard so much about this place we had to try. We are so glad we did! Just one pancake is the size of a huge plate and there are hundreds of combinations you could put on them. In addition to the pancakes, the pizza is amazing. On a second visit to Linda's I tried the "meatball" as it sounded so good on the menu. I ended up not loving it - it kind of tasted like a good meatloaf but I thought it needed some kind of sauce or topping (just my opinion). You must try this place when you are in Aruba!!!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank tammyz630
Thank you very much for visiting our restaurant and for taking the time to write a review. It is great to read that you enjoyed everything. Next time you feel like eating the meatball, order it with our peanut sauce. That sauce goes really well with it. We hope to serve you again soon.

Cave Springs, Arkansas
“A breakfast you won't forget”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

I had read the good reviews for this place and I knew I had to go. I am glad I did for the hubcap size pancakes. I had the bacon and cheese pancake because I am adventurous, glad I did because it was great. My daughter had the chocolate syrup and ice cream pancake and she loved it and me to as I stole a few bites. My wife had the piña colada pancakes that were pineapple and coconut with a shot of rum for syrup... FANTASTIC!!! We have 6 days left and I know we will go back! Great prices too!

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank rdatma1
Thank you very much for visiting our restaurant and for taking the time to write a review. I am happy to read that you enjoyed everything. We hope to see you again soon.