“Good Steaks.... Nice Service”

Tango Argentine Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Tango Argentine Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$7 - US$35
Cuisines: Argentinian, Steakhouse, Grill
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Argentina is where superb steak is not just a meal but an art form! Once you dine at Tango, Aruba's first-class Parilla, you will know that Argentine Beef is simply the best. Each night the award-winning chef is grilling only the very finest cuts of beef on an authentic Parilla charcoal grill. Dine inside our nicely decorated restaurant, sit on the porch or on the terrace, have a seat of your choice and enjoy your dinner! We offer every night live music with local musicians and special performances.
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Had dinner here for six adults . Had (3) Porterhouse Specials ( lots of steak) (1) Filet mignon,(very good) and 1 surf and turf for 2 with some wine Meal was served with excellent temperature. Food Presentation was very good. Watched the chef... very Particular with his food and presentation. wait staff is well trained. Total bill came to 334.00 and around $400.00 after tip .. All in all good value for the meal we had. Note: side Items are Ala Cart with the exception of the specials.Service was excellent , Timely, and professional. It was enjoyable night. average cost per person came to about $68 a person for the night out .

There are newer reviews for Tango Argentine Grill

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Started off wanting to eat at Salt & Pepper or Fish & More. After looking at the menus, we decided to try Tango. This was the only place out of those three restaurants that we hadn't read a review on. We went in blind. Turned out to be a very good meal. Not badly priced for that meal in that area. Aruba can be pricy for dinner. For three people...$114. It was enjoyable and the service was good. Our three dishes were skirt steak, filet mignon, & the special surf & turf. All very good.

1  Thank Patrick M
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

We ate at this restaurant and were so impressed with the food. I had a fillet mignon and my husband had ribs. Both were outstanding! My steak was cooked just right and the ribs were smoky with a great sauce. The early bird special included a soup/salad and ice cream/flan. The table all enjoyed their choices here too. Highly recommend!

1  Thank Galeless
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Everyone in our party enjoyed their food. Huge shrimp and great steaks. The waiter offered to make a special pasta dish with veggies when I told him I was vegan but there were so many great vegetable side dishes I just opted for a baked potato, asparagus and a mixed veggies and beans dish. Also great bread with assorted bean and garlic spreads. Our waiter was fabulous-great drinks and a nice view of the stage where there was a young man playing guitar and singing-very enjoyable evening eating there.

1  Thank Valerie M
Reviewed 2 July 2014

We were all inclusive at our hotel in Aruba but decided to eat out and try something different to the hotel buffet. We went before 7pm for the early bird special. It was good value for a 3 course meal. However the starters choice was only soup or salad and I don't eat either of those so I had 2 courses, but that is because I am a fussy eater! My husband and I both had fillet mignon steak and it was so tasty and cooked perfectly. The desserts were nice too. Service was great. I would certainly recommend going here for the early bird special.