“Good but not great”

Tony Roma's
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Grill
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: It all started in 1972 in North Miami when Tony opened his first place. One weekend Tony threw some Baby Back Ribs on the grill and the rest is history. But the Tony Roma's story doesn't end with ribs. Crisp fresh salads, mouth watering char-grilled steaks and delicious seafood make up a menu that is sure to please. We are open for lunch and dinner from noon till 11pm. Recently introduced our new and exciting lunch and dinner menu!
Reviewed 30 June 2014

You get a lot of food for your price and tasted pretty good. I had the shrimp and ribs and my husband had the st. Louise rib sampler. It was a little pricy and service was slow, but the food was good. If it was 25% cheaper, I would probably give it a 5 star.

1  Thank Julie H

Reviewed 11 June 2014

The service was horrible, the waitress almost walked away with half my order. After we were finished with our meal, they didn't even ask us if we would like a cup of coffee or tea. In no time the bill was on the table, i couldn't even read my bill or the waitress was back to collect the money. Horrible staff. Felt very unwelcomed and i will never go there again.

This is not the Tony Romas i was acostum to visiting on my other vacations on the island.

3  Thank Natie1987
Reviewed 6 June 2014

This was the worse meal we had while we were here. Food was just awful tasting. Service was horrible. Not enough staff to wait on the few customers that was there. Even trying to get the bill to pay so we could go was a issue. I was going to say something to them about the poor service and food but the another customer got to them first and was yelling at them before I could so I just left.

2  Thank Carl J
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Always rely on Toni Romas for decent ribs but was quite disappointed that the place was empty with no atmosphere and the food was very average. Ribs were not as meaty as expected and they were smothered in sauce. Not what I expected being a regular Toni Romas fan in my hometown of Singapore.

1  Thank Jessie278
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We have been going to Tony Roma's twice during our vacation in Aruba for last 5 or6 years and service was always great until this time. We had 2 gift certificates that had been purchased for us as Xmas gifts. The waitresses are not trained on gift certificates and have no clue what to do. The last straw was when the waitress came running after us saying gift certificate was expired when in reality it was issued in November 2013. I was embarrassed but more angry. I will never go there again knowing how untrained the staff is.

1  Thank Cindy W