“Great dinner on our anniversary”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$50 - US$50
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Legendary Steak House, serving the finest U.S. Prime steaks, fresh seafood and classic desserts with Caribbean charm and elegance.
Reviewed 28 May 2014

The food is as expected (great steak) from any Ruth's Chris! The wait staff went above and beyond to make our anniversary dinner special. We particularly enjoyed the complimentary dessert for two with Happy Anniversary drizzled over it!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We had heard about how good this place was so we decided to try it out. OMG! It was delish!! EXPENSIVE.......but great food! I got the filet mignion it was $44. For just the steak. Then you order family style dishes of sides. That steak just melted in my mouth. If you have the funds. You HAVE to try this place.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is a familiar franchise to us but we were in the mood for steak. The meal was very good and the ambiance delightful. I saw many families with small children and they were all accommodated very well. Good food , good friends, good wine. Guess I missed a bit of the old U.S.A. but we found it here!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I went to Ruth's Chris steakhouse with my family while we were on vacation in Aruba. The food was stellar! It was one of the best meals that I have ever had. The steak, lobster, and salmon are some of the best on the island! I would definitely recommend it to someone with a discriminating palate!

1  Thank jsftennis801
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Our dinner was excellent! Sandra was our waitress and she was very attentive. Service was above average. Prices were high, but we expected that because it was Ruth's Chris. Would definitely go back again when we're on the island.