“Great atmosphere!”

Price range: US$19 - US$46
Cuisines: International
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: From the sea to your table, the freshest reef cuisine served right at the island's shore. The island's incomparable dining experience on Eagle Beach, one of the world's award-winning beaches.
Reviewed 1 July 2014

My husband and I ate here while on our honeymoon. The food was great! I had grilled grouper and shrimp while my husband had filet and shrimp. The food was cooked and flavored perfectly! Toes in the sand while enjoying the sunset was amazing. The staff was very friendly and offered to take our picture several times. A must do!

AMBRManager, Manager at Passions on the Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Thank you very much for your feedback and sharing your experience. We're happy to hear you enjoyed our restaurant experience. We hope you had a wonderful honeymoon on Aruba and will be waiting to see you again.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,003)

Reviewed 1 July 2014

I have been to Aruba several times, but not to Passions. I have eaten at better beach side restaurants. The violinist was nice, but the food was over priced; the waiter was slow and sarcastic; we felt rushed.

Thank you for your feedback about your great experience, pointing out the tips and also telling us the inconveniences you encountered.
We’re very sorry to hear that our food was not at your satisfaction and we hope that you can come back to have dinner with us so we can exceed your expectation.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Except for the food, this was a great experience. Tip #1, bring sunglasses. I forgot mine and squinted for the first 20 minutes. Tip #2, bring camera. We forgot ours, but everyone else was taking pictures at this place. And rightfully so because the setting is beautiful. The wait staff was the best we saw on the island, (they kept my water glass full and the only other place to do that all week was Texas de Brazil), and offered to take pictures of their table customers. The lighting, once the sun went down, was pretty. The roving violin player was a nice touch. Yes the chairs were the folding variety that sunk just a little too much into the beach for my taste, but they were covered in a white cloth that made it look and feel more impressive than it was. All told, a nice romantic experience. Unfortunately the food was average at best. The daily special (tuna) was over-flavored and not that great of a cut of tuna, and the mango shrimp was nothing special. If we go again, we'll most likely order the simplest thing on the menu.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

A group of us (7) went to dine at Passions on Memorial Weekend. It sounded cool, so we tired it. It was more than cool, it was an AMAZING experience. We sat on the beach with tiki lamps, white linens and perfect service watching the sun set as we feasted on one of the BEST meals ever! Each of us left feeling like something happened that would never be captured again. Our waiter who was there from Holland was perfect as he attended to our every want and needs. Did I mention that the food was great? The grouper was fresh, the drinks tasty and the dessert was fabulous (surprise for two). I'll be back!!!

1  Thank LeonardDC
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We had a lovely evening meal on the beach. The moon had not yet risen so we could only hear the ocean. It was fun to have such a lovely meal barefoot with sand between our toes.