“German Flair”
Review of Madame Janette

Madame Janette
Price range: US$9 - US$49
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 16 July 2014

I didn't care for this restaurant at all. It may be just my taste but I would not go back there. People seem to like it but not me

1  Thank phyllis d
Write a ReviewReviews (5,752)

Reviewed 16 July 2014

What can we say. Ate here with family on our vacation. It was the best meal I've ever had. The food was excellent and cooked to order, the service was amazing, and the ambience; beautiful. Definitely will be returning when we get to Aruba again

1  Thank Jennifer P
Reviewed 16 July 2014

We went here on the advice of our hotel concierge & we were not disappointed. It is located in the neighborhoods due east of the low rise area.

We arrived on time for our reservation, but had to wait a little bit to get our table. It was about 5 minutes before they rang the pager.

We started out with the wedge. It was delicious, but the dressing was a little watery. I had the surf & turf: the lobster was decent, the shrimp were decent but very small, and the steak was absolutely delicious. My girlfriend and my buddy's girlfriend each had the almond grouper which were very flavorful and moist. My buddy had the Le Filet Mignon “Gianni Versace” and it was by far the best. They gave you 2 nice sized filets. They were declious, but a little rich. This is a must, but you might consider getting two different dishes & splitting them. I love the two bites I had of it, but it might be a little too rich as my entire meal.

The service was decent, but when we asked for our bill and gave her payment, it took forever!

They have an ample amount of taxis waiting so you do not have to worry about getting one back to your hotel or condo.

Definitely worth the visit, I would definitely do one of their beef entrees if I were to go back.

1  Thank Eric B
Reviewed 15 July 2014

The best place we ate at in Aruba.Beautiful and delicious.Great steak dinners.and desserts.Accoustic guitar player and singer added to the evening.Highly reccomended.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

the place we go for time alone and romantic date, great service great staff live music excelent food, defenetly will be back.

1  Thank canic2014