“Best snorkeling fun in Aruba!”
Review of Mi Dushi

Aruba Sunset Cocktail Cruise
US$45.00*
Aruba Afternoon Snorkeling Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Mi Dushi has been sailing in Aruba for more than 30 years. The catamaran has 4 outdoor decks, 53ft long and can easily accommodate large groups up to 60 guests. It is also adaptable for small private parties. For its design offers comfortable and spacious areas for walking and large outdoors areas to relax and enjoy sailing under the glorious Aruban sun. It has shaded areas and seating spaces to avoid standing still or seating on the deck while sailing under the sun. It provides an easy to use swimming platform to step into the water for snorkeling and swimming. Tours include: music, open bar, snorkeling gear and instructions on board. Guidance in the water while you enjoy feeding the fishes and taking pictures of a memorable day in paradise. Join us for one of our morning tour, sunset cruise, afternoon trips or design you own private party. You will swim, snorkel, dance and laugh. Get prepared! We will make Mi Dushi the highlight of your visit to Aruba.
Auburn, CA
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Best snorkeling fun in Aruba!”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

We took this excursion on a Carnival Cruise. Even though we had a "substitute" sailboat because the Mi Dushi was in repair, it far and away exceeded our expectations. This company is all about FUN, so if you are a bump on a log, fuhgetaboutit! ... But if you are looking for beautiful tropical fish and checking out a sunken WWII german ship up close and personal, a fantastic hot catered lunch delivered to the boat, unlimited adult beverages (including body shots!), great music, and a crew that is all about service and making the trip fun for all (adults only?... be prepared to moon the competition!) -- then Mi Dushi is for you! Highly recommended and would not hesitate to take again when in Aruba.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank foodieandproudofit
MIDUSHI2014, Owner at Mi Dushi, responded to this review, 10 August 2014
Thanks a lot for taking your time to write your comments on tripadvisor. We are very, very, happy to read that you had so much fun on board with our loving crew! And that we exceeded our expectations. Hope to see you soon anytime! welcome on board! :)

San Diego, California
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Lots of fun, great crew!”
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

I think it would be difficult NOT to have fun on this sailing, snorkeling excursion. When I get home I'll upload pictures, but trust me, you won't leave the ship disappointed. Owner and crew are super nice too.

Visited May 2014
MIDUSHI2014, Owner at Mi Dushi, responded to this review, 10 August 2014
Hi! thanks for taking your time to write about your Trips with us. We are very glad to read that you enjoyed the tour and fun and like our service.
Calgary, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Awesome Time! Definitely recommend”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Booked on a Princess Cruise and gotta say it was probably the best excursion out of the whole trip! The food was amazing and I let them know I was vegetarian and they cooked my own separate meal! Yummy! Snorkelling was so much fun and they had a rope swing you could jump off which was really fun! Also the crew was really amazing and good looking! ;) haha I will probably do this again next year!

Visited April 2014
MIDUSHI2014, Owner at Mi Dushi, responded to this review, 10 August 2014
We are happy to read that we meet your expectations and that you had fun with us. And great to know you tried and enjoyed our priate rope swing! See you next year!
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Great time - a lot of fun”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

I scheduled over the internet at 10:30 p.m. on a Sunday evening. I received confirmation the same evening at 11:10 p.m. The crew was very attentive and a lot of fun. We snorkeled, drank and partied like pirates. The food was also enjoyable. Can't wait for our next visit to the happy island.

Visited April 2014
MIDUSHI2014, Owner at Mi Dushi, responded to this review, 10 August 2014
Hi great to see you had such great time with us, we enjoy ever tirp with our customers too. As you said see you next year!
Phoenicia, New York
“The best part of my ten day cruise!”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I went on a 10 day Caribbean Cruise and the time I spent sailing and snorkeling on the Mi Dushi was absolutely the highlight of the trip. The crew and captain go out of their way to make it an unforgettable experience. I am 26 and I went with my father who is 64. At the first stop above the shipwreck the water was a bit to much for him so he went back onboard. I would have done the same but one of the crew members-jose said he would keep an eye on me so I wouldn't miss out. He went out of his way to make sure I was doing okay and that I was able to see the whole shipwreck. It was awesome and I am so glad that because of his help I got to see something amazing and unforgettable. The whole trip was like this. The captain and crew made it way more then just a snorkeling trip and I would absolutely go with them again if given the chance.

Visited March 2014
MIDUSHI2014, Owner at Mi Dushi, responded to this review, 10 August 2014
Thanks for taking your time to write us about your trip. We are very happy to read that you could experience and see the whole sunk WWII shipwreck as one crew member gave support to you in the water. Next time you come visite us again!