I just got back home from Aruba. It was my 3rd time here and my 1st visit at the Marriott.
Overall-This is a very nice resort. The beach and pools were the best part of my stay. We were with family members that have a timeshare at the Surf club and reserved a palapa for every day. This was huge! The sun can be intense.
Room-We had an ocean view room with a balcony. Waking up every morning to a gorgeous view of the pool and the ocean was spectacular. We didn't know about the Tradewinds upgrade prior to this trip. We tried to upgrade upon check-in, but all the rooms were booked. I would definitely book a Tradewinds room on a future visit.
Casino-The Ritz just opened a few weeks ago. We liked their casino better, so we took the short walk over to play.
Food/Alcohol-I only ate breakfast and lunch on the property. I loved the grouper sandwich and the fish tacos at the pool bar. The cafe in the lobby was fine for me for breakfast and snacks. Make sure you take advantage of the happy hour specials! Most of the bartenders mentioned it, but a couple did not. It's also worth it to buy beer, etc. at the local store and bring it in a cooler to the beach.
I truly enjoyed my stay at the Marriott and recommend it. While the Hyatt is still my favorite resort in Aruba, I would stay at the Marriott as well. I can't wait to go back. Bon bini!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on Palm Beach, our Aruba getaway is essential to your alluring Aruba vacation. Enjoy comfort and relaxing Aruba accommodations featuring the resort, adult exclusive pool, and the exclusive Tradewinds Club - an upscale hotel-within-a-hotel concept on the top floor of this Aruba resort. Savor in the upgraded amenities, five daily dining presentations in the private lounge, a member-only beach area, and full access to the Tradewinds Concierge Service ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Hotel.de, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Aruba Resort & Stellaris Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriott Aruba Resort And Stellaris Casino
- Marriott Aruba Hotel Stellaris
- Marriott Palm/Eagle Beach
- Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino Palm - Eagle Beach