Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino
Marriott's Aruba Ocean Club(Palm - Eagle Beach)
US$534
Marriott
Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort(Palm - Eagle Beach)
US$338
US$196
Barcelo Aruba(Palm - Eagle Beach)
US$733
US$509
US$315
Holiday Inn Resort Aruba - Beach Resort & Casino(Palm - Eagle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$314
US$268
HolidayInn.com
Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort and Casino(Palm - Eagle Beach)
US$459
US$366
Tropicana Aruba Resort & Casino(Palm - Eagle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$136
US$397
US$350
The Ritz-Carlton, Aruba(Palm - Eagle Beach)
US$756
US$720
RitzCarlton.com
  • Beachfront
6,336 results
All reviewsadult pooltradewinds clubla vistasimply fishtradewinds floorlobby caferuth's chrisnorth towerwalk in closetfamily poolsushi bargelatomain pooltrade windstowel huthappy hourswim up bar
Reviewed 31 July 2014

First time we ever have been to Aruba. We had a great time at this resort. Pool is great. Food is a bit pricey but figured it would be at a resort. Casino area was really nice. Had a nice massage and wife had facial at spa.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Redneckatheart
ArubaMarriottResort, Manager at Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Dear Redneckatheart

The beaches on Aruba really are nice, so I am glad that you enjoyed them. You also commented on the spa, which has just been renovated, so again I am happy to hear you both enjoyed it. Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review, and I hope we get to see you again soon.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Not sure why they call it one happy island. All the locals seem miserable. The rudeness of the staff at the pool, towel hut, and cafe was astounding. They always got my coffe order wrong and sneered at me when I mentioned it. Not sure they even spoke English. They would just nod at me and then do that ever they wanted anyway. Tonight is my last night in room 557. July 31, 2014. We are elite Marriott members and I could not be more disappointed.
There is no ventilation I the bathroom so the whole room was like a sauna when anyone took a shower , and needless to say , with 4 people in our room, there were other times when we needed ventilation in the bathroom. The toilet overflowed all over the floor. There was yelling and screaming from other rooms at night . My daughter fell and hit her head at the pool and they could not have cared less.
The food was terrible and 4-5 times what we would pay in the US. The drinks were 11 dollars a op and I don't think there was more than a drop of alcohol in them.
You had to fight for chairs at the beach and pool. We had to reserve th at 6am, and people still stole our spots. Today they are cutting down trees with chainsaws. All day.
I'm disgusted. All the time and money spent on this vacation and it's ruined. The locals seem resentful and disgusted with tourists. I would never come to this hotel again. This is our last night, Thursday, July 31st, 2014. And I'm happy to leave.

- Jennifer Spencer

• Stayed: July 2014
6  Thank Jenspen68

Dear Jennifer

I am so sorry that this was your experience of our resort. It is never pleasant to read such feedback, but please be assured that it will be used to help us improve what we do. I sent you a note to your room this morning and I hope that we are able to talk before you leave later on today. Again I am sorry that you did not enjoy your time with us, but will make sure that you feedback is acted on.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

My husband and I enjoyed a wonderful seven night vacation celebrating our one year anniversary at the Marriot Aruba Resort and Stellaris Casino. Resort staff was very accommodating and always friendly and eager to make our stay a great experience. We took advantage of the Tradewinds Club and upgraded which allowed us special opportunities, such as breakfast/lunch/dinner appetizers/drinks/etc, palapas on the beach, ocean floats, and much more. Hermina was always accommodating, from setting up our towels and palapas, surprising us with cold waters and refreshing cold wash cloths, and offering friendly conversation. The rooms were very nice and the resort itself was very clean. We enjoyed our stay and we would definitely return to the Marriot Aruba Resort in the future.

Room Tip: You still get ocean views from all rooms although you may not be ocean front.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jessica H

Dear Jessica

Yes Hermina on the Tradewinds beach does love to surprise you with a cold facecloth, just yesterday she surprised me with one and ran off laughing, she is a blast. I will make a point of letting her know about your review when I visit the beach later on today. Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review, and I hope we get to see you again soon.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

First time to Aruba for my wife and I and, after reading all the reviews, decided to go with the Tradewinds option at the Marriott (and very happy we did). Had a great room overlooking the adult pool and a balcony that you can really sit on and enjoy.The hotel and property are very nice and I like that it is almost at the end of the hotels at eagle beach (seemed to make it less congested around the beach area versus the other hotels). Pool areas were great as well and thought the adult pool was one on the better ones we had ever been visited given its size and layout. Took full advantage of the food and drinks in the Tradewinds lounge but also visited some of the closer restaurants for dinner which were very good as well. I think even without taking advantage of Tradewinds this would be a great place to stay and looking forward to the next trip - if nothing else to get my money back from the casino!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank dapMassachusetts

Dear Dapmassachusetts

It sounds like you had a great time in Aruba. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our Trade winds Club; it really is a nice touch of adult luxury. You are right about our beach being a little less busy; our location is nice in that we are not in the middle of all the major hotels which helps reduce the beach traffic. Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review, and I hope we get to see you again soon.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

We absolutely loved this resort. The view is great and the beach is very nice. There are many choices for meals and all the restaurants are good. The rooms are very clean and spacious. The maid service was excellent. The hotel itself is very nice and has been kept updated. The concierge was very helpful even though I had booked tours ahead of time. The fitness center was great. The casino s fun although they do still allow smoking in there and it can get pretty smelly. We were in there last Saturday night and it was pretty busy. We would definitely go back to Aruba and stay at this resort again.

Room Tip: If you want an oceanfront view then pay a little extra it was worth it.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Vicki P

Dear Vicki

I love you Trip advisor picture, is that your family all jumping off a boat? It is a brilliant shot. I am happy that you enjoyed our resort and our island, and it sounds like you all had a great time. Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review, and I hope we get to see you again soon.