The good: Right on the beach. Pool was nice. You can borrow their towels so no need to bring one from home. Lots of palm trees and palapas that gives that tropical feeling. But the best thing were the iguanas. I loved them! They like to congregate on the big rocks near the Jacuzzi.
The bad: I thought the beds were uncomfortable. There is a mini-fridge in the room but no microwave. The casino was weak - no craps and no poker room. For a resort like this, why aren't local calls free? The nickel-and-diming was a bit annoying after paying $250/night. The restaurants were grossly overpriced, so we went elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on Palm Beach, Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino is an essential getaway to your alluring Aruba vacation. Enjoy comfort and relaxation at our oceanfront resort in Palm Beach, Aruba featuring an adult exclusive pool, and the exclusive Tradewinds Club - an upscale hotel-within-a-hotel concept on the top floor of the resort. Savor in the upgraded amenities, five daily dining presentations in the private lounge, a member-only beach area, and full access to the Tradewinds Concierge Service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Odigeo, Expedia, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Aruba Resort And Stellaris Casino
- Marriott Aruba Resort & Stellaris Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriott Aruba Hotel Stellaris
- Marriott Palm/Eagle Beach
- Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino Palm - Eagle Beach