My Husband & I stayed at the Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino in Aruba this past October. We had a very much needed relaxing stay. The hotel was great! Our room was very nice and clean. The only thing was when we went to take showers the water went from hot to cold on it's own. Not too fun.
The pool was gorgeous and there is so much seating, but if you want a tan go lay on the beach. The pool was more shady and my husband & I would retire there at the end of the day. We always layed on the beach. One token of advice, reserve a hut in advance if possible. We finally got one the last day. But that by no means ruined anything. We loved laying on the beautiful white sand beach. The water was crystal clear and we rented floats for $10/day. It couldn't be more perfect.
Food: The restaurant by the pool (Waves) was very good. We had lunch there everyday. For dinner we went out. We liked the following places: El Gaucho - delicious food and $$$, Tangos - Also good Steak and they put on a live Tango show, Smoky Joes - very good and not pricey at all, this would be one of your more casual nights. A place NOT to go to - Carlos & CHarlies, UGH! The food is horrible. You may want to go for drinks, but it is so far out of the way it's not worth it.
Aruba us pretty expensive when it comes to going out to dinner. Also, when I go back in the future I would stay at the Hyatt or one of the other hotels along that strip. The Marriott was the last hotel on beach and we needed to take a cab wherever we went. Where if we were at the Hyatt we just cross the street and there are a bunch of restaurants and shops. Cabs were not too bad. We spent between $5 and $10 depending on the location of the place were going.
So all in all, we loved it and will definitely be going back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on Palm Beach, our Aruba getaway is essential to your alluring Aruba vacation. Enjoy comfort and relaxing Aruba accommodations featuring the resort, adult exclusive pool, and the exclusive Tradewinds Club - an upscale hotel-within-a-hotel concept on the top floor of this Aruba resort. Savor in the upgraded amenities, five daily dining presentations in the private lounge, a member-only beach area, and full access to the Tradewinds Concierge Service ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Odigeo, Expedia, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Priceline, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Aruba Resort & Stellaris Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriott Aruba Resort And Stellaris Casino
- Marriott Aruba Hotel Stellaris
- Marriott Palm/Eagle Beach
- Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino Palm - Eagle Beach