6,835 results
All reviews adult pool la vista tradewinds club simply fish tradewinds floor lobby cafe ruth chris walk in closet north tower family pool gelato sushi bar main pool the trade winds towel hut happy hour swim up bar
Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

This was our fourth visit in six years. Some of the same people are there which proves they are happy. Daniel and Alix in the lobby bar were attentive and friendly and remembered us from prior visits. Food and service throughout entire property was wonderful. Even though it was a rainy week, everything was perfect. Looking forward to a future visit.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ArubaMarriottResort, Manager at Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2018

Dear Nancie G - Thank you for this great review. We are ever so happy to have hosted you again and appreciate your loyalty. I am glad you had such a wonderful experience. I will pass on your generous comments to Daniel and Alix at the Lobby bar. I will say they are indeed invaluable to our resort. We look forward to welcoming you back. Warm Regards, Leslie Prea - Hotel Manager

Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

Super nice hotel. Workers work hard keeping the resort clean!!! Pool always clean. Third trip at this hotel. Beware!!! This time very disappointed with being quoted a price for a room only to find out about the added charges during our stay. Now being charged taxes and resort fees totally approximately $50 per day extra! I would not have booked Tradewinds had I been aware of the additional fees. And I found out that people on the 5th and 7th floor were able to get the trade winds and there quote was about $150 a day. If it’s not important to be on 8th floor ...move down.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank tanna613
ArubaMarriottResort, Manager at Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2018

Dear tanna613 - Thank you for the positive feedback about the resort, the level of cleanliness, and the staff.. Please accept my apology for the fact that extra charges applied was not explained. I will follow-up on your concerns about the lower floors with access to Tradewinds access. We will certainly review these valid concerns with the leadership team. I hope you do give us another opportunity to host you in future. Warm Regards, Leslie Prea - Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 15 October 2018

A fantastic experience beginning to end. No complaints at all. Waited in line each morning except one for a palapa and that added greatly to the experience (#100 right at the water). A few of the other things that were great - the room, the ocean view from the room, super helpful staff, gelato shop, breakfast sandwiches from the shop in Ocean Club, breakfast (not the buffet), the dinner restaurant on the beach, the lobby bar (sushi, a GREAT Manhattan), housekeeping, the casino (smelled like smoke but not many folks actually smoking so okay), the fitness center, towel service, the pool, etc. All of this really was super nice. Finally, two guys on the beach staff - Benedict Pineda and John ? - were EXCELLENT. They provided great service all week and really seemed to be interested in making sure our experience was fantastic. Really, that same service level was across the board, but those two stood out because we encountered them most every day.

Room tip: Premium Ocean View!
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear jnmayes - Thank you for this fantastic review. It shows you had such a lovely time with us. We appreciate your positive comments about the room with very nice ocean view, the restaurants offering delicious meals and our staff being attentive at all times. Thank you for the shout-out for Ben and John. I know they will be happy to receive such compliments. Please come and visit us again., Warm Regards, Leslie Prea - Hotel Manger.

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

We recently visited La Vista for breakfast and Saturday night seafood buffet ..not only was the food beyond expectation, but our servers, Natasha and Francis, made us feel like family. So friendly and helpful!! This combination will keep us returning and recommending!!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ArubaMarriottResort, Manager at Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2018

Dear Experience741523 - Thank you for sharing this wonderful review of La Vista restaurant. I am delighted to know Francis and Natasha provided excellent service and ensure you had the best experience. Please come and visit us again. Warm Regards, Leslie Prea - Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

The Aruba Marriott Stellaris which is part of four Marriott-type properties on Palm Beach (Marriott Stellaris, Ritz, Ocean Club and Surf Club) was very nice. It has both an adult pool with a bar and a family pool also with a bar. The workout facility is large and has a nice number of machines as well as weights

The staff are very welcoming and the location on the beach is superb.

As a Marriott Platinum member I see lots of Marriott-brand hotels each year. From my personal experience I rate the hotels on their staff, the hotel condition and the location. My perspective Is that the Aruba Marriott is in my top three.
1. Grand Cayman Marriott
2. Cancun Marriott
3. (Tie) Aruba Marriott and Maui/Wailea Marriott

We absolutely had a wonderful time at the Aruba Marriott and plan to return.

1  Thank Craig A. B

Dear Craig A. B - Thank you for this wonderful review. I am pleased to read your vacation experience met your expectations. Thank you for the compliments and we look forward to welcoming you back. Warm Regards, Leslie Prea - Hotel Manager.