Tropicana Aruba Resort & Casino
Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort(Palm - Eagle Beach)
US$503
US$274
Brickell Bay Beach Club & Spa(Palm - Eagle Beach)
US$131
US$128
Holiday Inn Resort Aruba - Beach Resort & Casino(Palm - Eagle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$329
US$282
MVC Eagle Beach(Palm - Eagle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$170
Marriott's Aruba Ocean Club(Palm - Eagle Beach)
US$490
Marriott
US$614
  • Pool
Manchebo Beach Resort & Spa(Palm - Eagle Beach)
US$466
US$452
US$751
US$403
The Ritz-Carlton, Aruba(Palm - Eagle Beach)
US$612
Elvoline
  • Beachfront
Boardwalk Hotel Aruba(Palm - Eagle Beach)
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,532 results
All reviewsdunkin donutstoaster ovenpizza bobsbell captainshort walk to eagle beachwaterfall poolrenovated roomgrocery storeliving roomstove topgreat pizzafull kitchenswim up barsuper foodsbus stopflat screenpalm beach area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 October 2013

We stayed at the Tropicana Aruba Resort & Casino on September 24, 2013-September 29, 2013. We enjoyed our stay. The suite was big enough to fulfill our needs. We had a kitchen, a living room area, and a nice size bedroom with a king size bed, two TV's, and also a balcony with a direct view of the pool bar. The bed linen was clean and the sheets were comfortable, which made for a good night's rest. The suite was clean, and was as advertised. The housekeeping staff cleaned the suite nicely everyday, and when we requested a light bulb to be replaced, that was attended to promptly. The staff was helpful and friendly. One staff member who stood out was Raymond. He made us feel at home from the day we arrived until our departure. I would say that he is the Ambassador of the Resort. He was very very helpful in giving us tips on how to get around the island, the places to visit, and also the little details that made a difference in how to maneuver around in general. Buster's grill & Casino has good food, and cold beer. Its an informal place where it appeared that locals come to play bingo and to gamble on the slots. The Resort is located at midpoint between downtown and uptown. We took the bus downtown , and caught it right in front of passion on the Beach restaurant, which is a 3-4 minute walk from Tropicana, located on beautiful Eagle Beach. Uptown is like the Rush street area in Chicago, with clubs, restaurants, shopping and where the high rise hotels are located. The cab ride there before 11:00pm, is $8.00, after 11:00pm. you pay $11.00. It is no more than a 10 minute cab ride. There is constant presence of security 24 hours on the grounds of the Tropicana Resort which made us feel safe. The Resort has a mix of locals and tourists, and I liked that. Not too touristy, but a nice mix, so you can interact with all kinds. I would definitely recommend Tropicana, and would stay there again. We had a comfortable and enjoyable stay, which helped our time in Aruba good very very good.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Linford C
TropicanaGM, General Manager at Tropicana Aruba Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2013

Hi Linford,

This is one of my favorite reviews. I love how you mentioned the blending of cultures and how friendly everyone is. If you go to our sports bar and casino, you’ll see American tourists watching football, Latin Americans watching soccer (futbol) and everyone mingling. At our beach tennis facility, there is a big Dutch and Aruban crowd. It is so nice. Thank you for the kind words about Raymond. He is indeed a great employee. I’m lucky to be on his team. I hope to see you again.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

Last summer, it was our first time going to Aruba. We felt in love with this island. It is like a gem. We stayed at the Tropicana. We got a 1 bedroom with a Kitchenette. The room is not luxury but it was clean and it had the basic thing we needed for the one week stay. There was a fridge, a mini toaster oven and a kettle. We were pleased with the employees. They are very helpful. The only negative is that in order to use the WiFi, you have to be at the reception area. However, I assume most of the hotels are like that.

The hotel is not right at the beach but it is within walking distances. I liked the location as it was not on the main street, thus, it was quiet. Since it was not right where all the high rise hotels, you didn't need to worry for the traffic congestion. I would not mind staying there again.

In term of price, we can not comment on this as it was a treat from a dear friend. We only paid for the tickets.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marisini

Hi Marisini,

I wish I had friends like yours! I’m glad they treated you to our property and I’m even more pleased by how much you enjoyed it. I hope to welcome you back.

Reviewed 30 September 2013 via mobile

Lacabana,Aruba is not the Tropicana the Tropicana is another hotel behind lacabana, it is on eagle beach top10 beach inthe world ,it is a time share resort but you can rent there, all rooms have been renovated and pool bar is thebest onthe island .I have been Going there for 12years along with a few other resorts this one is the best for families relaxation pool rooms and the beach

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank kmfrench7

Hi,

You are correct; Aruba’s Eagle Beach is one of the top 10 most beautiful beaches in the world. People love the wide white sand beaches. In fact, some people have been known to put a little bit of that sand in a jar or baggy and take some home. Did you take a little bit of Aruba home with you? Don’t let customs catch you stealing our beach :)

Be well,

Reviewed 8 September 2013

I am a owner at the lava an and stayed here due to the being close to lacabana. The room had a broken microwave and the fridge leaked water across the floor the whole time. The bathroom tub still has the lacabana logo when the 2 resorts were as one approx. 14 years ago. The resort is in desperate need of upgrade and it looks it. The only good thing is the slide pool in the center of the property. I used the resort just to stay the 2 extra nights in Aruba.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Freddy1204
Reviewed 6 September 2013

My first visit to Aruba to see a friend and I selected the Tropicana point blank due to the nightly rate. Upon arrival the property appeared very nice and clean. Staff at all encounters were all professional and friendly in every encounter.
I was especially pleased that the room was the size of a 1 bedroom apartment, clean and in good repair. The property as a whole was well maintained and it was clear the Tropicana was already hard at work on updates.
I visited Busters Bar/Grill and Casino one time during the visit, this was the most obvious part of the complex that needs an overhaul, however again staff was friendly and the facility was clean.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
5  Thank Cargodess
TropicanaGM, General Manager at Tropicana Aruba Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2013

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I’m glad you thought our property was a good value for the price. This was your first time to Aruba. Hopefully, you found the charm that makes this the most repeat visited island in the Caribbean. We look forward to welcoming you back real soon.

Regard,