I have stayed in Aruba many time in many and the Mill has always caught my eye. This vacation we decided to try it...don't bother. We should have known when our first impression was of a very unfriendly man at the frount desk. Our room was ok, clean , bath fine, but when we opened the door to te balcony there was a stream going by our room of raw sewerage. The smell was horrible.We went to the bar for a drink while we waited for a new room, the bartender was a gruff man who could hardly take our order. We did get anther room but it was not much better. I found that they seemed to cater to Europeans much better than Americans, I saw that becasue everyone was very friendly when speaking to people in anther languge but when you spoke enlish to them they were rude.
We stayed the nights and moved to anther hotel. Don't bother waisting your time at the Mill when Aruba has so many great places to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mill Resort & Suites Aruba, a tropical oasis of authentic island hospitality offering comfortable, stylish and fully equipped rooms to accommodate visiting couples and/or families. Conveniently located right across from Aruba's precious Palm Beach. Walk to Beach Club - 425 yards from the Property or utilize our complimentary beach shuttle service. Bon Bini to One Happy Island! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotel.de, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Mill Resort & Suites Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mill Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- The Mill Resort And Suites
- Mill Resort Aruba
- The Mill Resort & Suites Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach