Lobby is open air and we had quite a walk to our room on the other side of the facility. Parking is limited at night, they don't have enough. If you park out of the area of the actual parking lot there are no security cameras viewing that area.
I got this room through Priceline and it came with 2 drink coupons. Usually, with Priceline you may or may not get a nice room and this time we did. The room appeared to be new. Beautifully tiled there is a separate soak tub and a stand up shower with 12" head on it. Comes with updated TV and a sensor in the shower/toilet area that turns the light on in there when you get close.
I was only there for 1 night so I did not use the pool which did look very inviting. They do have a bar off the pool and that is where we used the drink tickets. I'm not sure that every day isn't this Bartender's first day but he didn't have any problem uncapping a beer.
I would definitely stay here again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mill Resort & Suites Aruba, a tropical oasis of authentic island hospitality offering comfortable, stylish and fully equipped rooms to accommodate visiting couples and/or families. Conveniently located right across from Aruba's precious Palm Beach. Walk to Beach Club - 425 yards from the Property or utilize our complimentary beach shuttle service. Bon Bini to One Happy Island! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HRS, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Mill Resort & Suites Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mill Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- The Mill Resort And Suites
- Mill Resort Aruba
- The Mill Resort & Suites Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach