We stayed at The Mill for two weeks (beginning January 23) and we had a great time! I cannot think of one problem we had during our stay. The room was ample size and clean, the pool staff, front desk staff and housekeeping staff were helpful and accommodating and we had no problems getting a spot at the beach (near the Westin). The Garden Cafe (the restaurant at The Mill) served a nice breakfast buffet and once we had the "Romantic Dinner for Two" for our anniversary. We picked the filet mignon and it was prepared perfectly!
Our children loved it at The Mill and especially enjoyed playing poolside Bingo, swimming in the pool, getting treats at the "convenience" store and meeting new friends.
The Mill is a great hotel and offers exceptional value in Aruba - we can't wait to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mill Resort & Suites Aruba, a tropical oasis of authentic island hospitality offering comfortable, stylish and fully equipped rooms to accommodate visiting couples and/or families. Conveniently located right across from Aruba's precious Palm Beach. Walk to Beach Club - 425 yards from the Property or utilize our complimentary beach shuttle service. Bon Bini to One Happy Island! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Mill Resort & Suites Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mill Resort And Suites
- The Mill Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Mill Resort Aruba
- The Mill Resort & Suites Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach