Ways to Experience Arashi Beach
from US$51.00
from US$41.00
from US$88.99
2,580 results
All reviews california lighthouse fish an ice cream truck rented a car great snorkeling boca catalina snorkel gear rent chairs tour boats clear water an umbrella lounge chairs calm waters soft sand beautiful water high rise area shade
Reviewed 26 June 2018

One of our favorite beaches on the island. A little windy but nice because you don't sweat. The water is not real rough so you can hang out in the water and even float on floats. They also have a beach bar

Reviewed 26 June 2018

This beach is short but has amazing reefs and tons of shells. When I snorkeled there I saw fish that were so colorful and some that were quite large. By the larger reef to the left (as you look at the ocean) I found an octopus that I watched for about 5 minutes. It is crowded on weekends but you should definitely go!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

I had a great time snorkeling here. The water is great! It is convenient that there is a restaurant here with restrooms as well. Great place for families that want to enjoy the beach and have the ability to snorkel!

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We decided to venture out from our hotel at Palm Beach. We rented snorkel gear and caught a $12 (one way) cab trip to Arashi Beach. We arrived early (9am) to secure a free beach palapa. Upon arrival, the beach staff offered to rent us lounge chairs for $7ea. Once the staff arrived at our palapa with the chairs, we were then told it was $10 per chair bc our palapa was “further” away. After my husband refused to pay the “surcharge” he relented and accepted $7.
The snorkeling was ok (although we did see an octopus), but it just did not compare to the snorkel trip we took a day earlier, to Boca Catalina.
When we were ready to head back to the hotel, we asked the beach attendants about getting a cab - they sent us to the beach bar where we stood in line for about 15 min without any help. Two female bartenders were slammed with customers while the mail bartender scrolled thru his cell phone and would not make eye contact with me even though I was standing less than a foot in front of his face. Luckily, about this time the local bus arrived and we were able to hop on to get back to our hotel. Lesson learned- the beach is better at your hotel and there are better locations to snorkel. Unless you need access to a public beach, I would not waste your time here.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

This is a beautiful beach and the color of the water is amazing. There are some caves there you can swim into. A must stop!