This was just a perfect vacation and a beautiful hotel. We stayed May 23-29th, we are a family of five so took advantage of their 2 bedroom Trinitaria Suite. The suite was huge and beautifully appointed. All suites have Club level access which was wonderful. The food options were just right and the staff was amazing.
The grounds are lush and tropical. Our kids, 17,13 and 12, enjoyed the parrots, loved the pool and really had fun on the water slide. The beach is simply spectacular. We didn't deal with waking up early to get a palapa. We rented one in advance for $35/day. For us it was worth every penny. A special thanks to Audey for his prompt email response and honoring our request for a palapa near the shore line. Each morning your palapa was set up with chairs, towels and floats. The beach staff work really hard and make every effort to remember your name. Juan was a pleasure to see every morning! Water sports are at your finger tips on the beach to the left of the hotel. The people who run it are kind and easy to work with. We walked down the beach to Vela water sports one day to go wind surfing. They are located next to the Marriott Stellaris. Wind surfing in Aruba is something everyone should try. The stretch of beach where you can surf is absolutely breath taking. And the tradewinds make for a wonderful experience.
The housekeeping staff was also great! Everyday, Idelia had our room cleaned early and fully stocked. If we ran into her in the hallway and always asked if everything was okay and if we needed anything. Really nice personal touch.
We ate lunch everyday at the hotel and found all the restaurants to be above average. Our favorite was the Palms which is oceanfront. There are so many amazing restaurants you can't help but have a great meal. A few of our favorites were Madame Jeanette's, Wacky Wahoo's and Texas de Brazil.
After reading some of the reviews I wasn't sure what to expect. All I can say is some people are just hard to please. The only bad thing about Aruba is........... having to leave!! Can't wait to go back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an oasis of gracious elegance and warm hospitality. This jewel among beachfront hotels in Aruba offers a welcoming combination of superb amenities, ideal location and outstanding service. Discover countless ways to spend your days at our luxurious Aruba hotel and spa. Play tennis, relax on the white-sand beach, race down the waterslide, or pamper yourself at Stillwater Spa. Savor delicious cuisine from around the world. Take a chance in the casino. Whether you are looking for a fun-filled family vacation, a romantic getaway or a memorable business gathering, this year-round Palm Beach Aruba hotel destination is sure to delight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort And Casino Palm - Eagle Beach
- Hyatt Palm/Eagle Beach
- Palm/Eagle Beach Hyatt
- Aruba Hyatt
- Hyatt Hotel Aruba