One of my best friend and I stayed at the Hyatt Regency Aruba from Sep 26 through Oct 3. I have to say, I've travelled all over the world and stayed at some really swanky places, and I have to say that this was one of the best hotels I've stayed in. From the minute that they picked us up at the airport to the time they were dropping us off for our return flight, I felt like a pampered princess.
The staff is wonderful and will go out of their way to try to accommodate your requests. We were lucky enough to stay on the Regency Club floor and our concierges (expecially Jackie) were very helpful. The room was a great size and our view was spectacular (we had a room facing the pool at the back of the courtyard, so we had a half balcony).
The recently remodeled spa was fabulous. The space was tranquil and relaxing, and the masseuse that I had was extremely talented. You don't really need a car while at the resort, but if you do want to travel around they have a Hertz rental right on the property (located on the hall behind the front desk). I recommend renting a car at least one day there and getting up early to see the sunrise at Seroe Colorado and then going to see the Natural Bridge and rock formations. The Red Sails Sports desk (also located behind the front desk) was great. The four hour snorkel tour that we took was the best (I had just done a snorkel tour in Key West and this was so much better).
Everything that you could possibly need for a vacation is right at this location ... there are even two malls right across the street if you need to shop (along with two movie theatres). It's very Upscale and very quiet.
I would highly recommend staying at the Hyatt Regency Aruba!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an oasis of gracious elegance and warm hospitality. This jewel among beachfront hotels in Aruba offers a welcoming combination of superb amenities, ideal location and outstanding service. Discover countless ways to spend your days at our luxurious Aruba hotel and spa. Play tennis, relax on the white-sand beach, race down the waterslide, or pamper yourself at Stillwater Spa. Savor delicious cuisine from around the world. Take a chance in the casino. Whether you are looking for a fun-filled family vacation, a romantic getaway or a memorable business gathering, this year-round Palm Beach Aruba hotel destination is sure to delight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort And Casino Palm - Eagle Beach
- Hyatt Palm/Eagle Beach
- Palm/Eagle Beach Hyatt
- Aruba Hyatt
- Hyatt Hotel Aruba