I visited the Hyatt Aruba October 7-11.
The hotel is beautiful, clean, friendly and accommodating.
I loved being on the 9th floor (club level). There are great snacks and coffee and water at your disposal and that really saves time and money.
Never was there a moment when something seemed off or broken or dirty. I'm a bit of a stickler and I was perfectly content.
The hotel is in a great location if you want to walk to restaurants, shop or explore.
I had a treat at the spa which was enjoyable and I'm a day spa owner... And the prices at the spa I found were reasonable for travel locations.
The front desk was great with dinner suggestions. Some people complain about meals being expensive. I can tell you that a nice, normal dinner for two with out drinks averaged $80. So if $ is a concern, watch the drink tab. All of the food was delicious.
About the beach palapas... we reserved one for our 3 full days of our trip. It was (I think) $30 per day. I don't know about the line to get one first come first serve because we never had to worry about it. It was ours for 3 days with beach chairs, towels and floats. You're not going to DIE if you don't have one. You just need some shade throughout the day but you'll find it around the resort. There were always available chairs around the pool and on the beach. No worries about that.
No loud blaring music anywhere which was nice too.
The resort is beautiful at night. They light torches along the beach and it's serene and welcoming. Go, you'll love it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an oasis of gracious elegance and warm hospitality. This jewel among beachfront hotels in Aruba offers a welcoming combination of superb amenities, ideal location and outstanding service. Discover countless ways to spend your days at our luxurious Aruba hotel and spa. Play tennis, relax on the white-sand beach, race down the waterslide, or pamper yourself at Stillwater Spa. Savor delicious cuisine from around the world. Take a chance in the casino. Whether you are looking for a fun-filled family vacation, a romantic getaway or a memorable business gathering, this year-round Palm Beach Aruba hotel destination is sure to delight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Priceline, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort And Casino Palm - Eagle Beach
- Hyatt Palm/Eagle Beach
- Palm/Eagle Beach Hyatt
- Aruba Hyatt
- Hyatt Hotel Aruba