We travel every year for Thanksgiving, and this trip was by far the most memorable, for all the worng reasons. Our room was not ready upon arrival (at 3pm). Despite my Platinum status, I agreed to the regency charge of $85/night, and then was told that my room was given to someone else, and I was still charged $85/night. The guy upon check out, could have cared less about this issue, and told me to "take it up with management." Now onto the vacation. Aren't vacations suppose to be relaxing? Well waking up at 6am to get a spot at the pool is NOT relaxing. It was a circus, and the staff didn't seem to care. The spring break mentality of the guests, was truly appalling. There was a group of adults drinking from morning til sunset, being disruptive at the pool and the staff didn't care. Matter of fact, they joined in and wrote on the guests who had passed out in the lounge chair. If I wanted Spring Break, I would have shown up in March. The guests had all the power, and the staff had no control, it was sad to see. One day I picked up more trash than any staff member did...
The sad thing is when I used to think of Hyatt Hotels, I thought: quality and class. Let's just say I am not thinking that any longer. So who wants my platinum status, I am not staying here or any Hyatt again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an oasis of gracious elegance and warm hospitality. This jewel among beachfront hotels in Aruba offers a welcoming combination of superb amenities, ideal location and outstanding service. Discover countless ways to spend your days at our luxurious Aruba hotel and spa. Play tennis, relax on the white-sand beach, race down the waterslide, or pamper yourself at Stillwater Spa. Savor delicious cuisine from around the world. Take a chance in the casino. Whether you are looking for a fun-filled family vacation, a romantic getaway or a memorable business gathering, this year-round Palm Beach Aruba hotel destination is sure to delight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort And Casino Palm - Eagle Beach
- Hyatt Palm/Eagle Beach
- Palm/Eagle Beach Hyatt
- Aruba Hyatt
- Hyatt Hotel Aruba