This was my second trip to Aruba and also staying at the Hyatt. As a business traveler I try to always stay at Hyatt hotels because their customer service is top notch. There is no shortage of top notch customer service at the Aruba location. I chose to stay on the Regency floor where you have separate check in and concierge service along with a lovely breakfast and hearty evening appetizers - wine and liquor included.
The concierge service was fabulous and helped book a kayak and snorkel trip with Aruba Kayak Adventure that was wonderful. Check them out at arubakayak.com or call direct [----]. Eli and Vincent were my guides for a fun trip to Des Palm Island that brought me face-to-face with HUGE blue parrot fish among other beautiful sea creatures.
The grounds of the resort are absolutely beautiful from black swans swimming in koi ponds to the myriad of parrots and colorful mccaws.
The lobby of the hotel is so beautiful that you'll want to spend time lounging in the comfortable pods of island style furniture that lines the enourmous expanse dedicated to this space. Grab a drink, bring a book, or simply people watch.
The beach front is one of the best in Aruba with far more space and many more cabana's than that of neighboring hotels. You can book water sport activies with Delphi sports which has an outdoor pavilion on the Hyatt property. I would recommend them for a sail and snorkel on the Dolphin catamaran and also to book a parasail trip with Exotic Aquatic. Olga and John will get you setup with whatever you want to do in the water or on land. Walk right up and tell them what you're interested in and they'll handle the rest.
The food at the Hyatt is wonderful - every restaurant is worth visiting.
If you're a jewelry and watch fan visit you'll find an excellent selection in both of the stores located off of the lobby.
If you prefer a quiet room request one that does not overlook the pools and outdoor dining area. At night they offer live music until about 9pm so the sound does tend to drift up to the rooms.
Save room for a trip to Dunkin Donuts which is all of 100 meters across the street from the hotel. They've got great souvenirs along with the usual coffee and donuts!
Don't worry about dragging a big bottle of sun block with you. You can get that in the lobby or walk across the street to Aruba aloe and pick up a bottle of their 'Extremely waterproof factor 30 sunblock'. They've got great after sun products that are worth packing back home in your suitcase.
Need a goregous new swimsuit? Also in the same shopping plaza as Aruba Aloe you'll find La langosta Balnearie. They carry hand beaded suits from Venezuela that you won't find anywhere in the states. Suits range in price from $50 - $250 and their worth it!
In the same shopping area try Iguana Joe's Caribbean Bar. Ask for the drink named Happy Tourist!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an oasis of gracious elegance and warm hospitality. This jewel among beachfront hotels in Aruba offers a welcoming combination of superb amenities, ideal location and outstanding service. Discover countless ways to spend your days at our luxurious Aruba hotel and spa. Play tennis, relax on the white-sand beach, race down the waterslide, or pamper yourself at Stillwater Spa. Savor delicious cuisine from around the world. Take a chance in the casino. Whether you are looking for a fun-filled family vacation, a romantic getaway or a memorable business gathering, this year-round Palm Beach Aruba hotel destination is sure to delight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort And Casino Palm - Eagle Beach
- Hyatt Palm/Eagle Beach
- Palm/Eagle Beach Hyatt
- Aruba Hyatt
- Hyatt Hotel Aruba