“Go now!”

US$40.00*
and up
Explore Aruba Party Bus Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: This popular resort beach features the white sand and turquoise waters of an ideal Caribbean beach.
Reviewed 9 December 2013

This is THE beach to visit if you love beaches. We visited over 10 beaches on Aruba and this it the best one for just sitting and enjoying the brilliant sun, blindingly white sand and turquoise sea. Plus, you can easily walk for over an hour. The beach is wide, not very crowed (unlike Palm Beach)
If you want to snorkel right off the beach…head elsewhere…Baby, Boca Catalina or Mangel Halto

Reviewed 7 December 2013

Soft sand, you can get out of the sun if you need to. Very clean beach. I love to walk the beach a few times a day. There's enough beach to easily do this!

Reviewed 6 December 2013

Eagle Beach is, by far, the most beautiful beach we've seen. Been on many a cruise to various islands, but Eagle Beach beats all. We have been fortunate enough to spend a week at a time during different visits. Rented a condo this time and had this part of the beach nearly to ourselves! Peace, tranquility and majestic sand and sea. It is the ultimate beach experience on the island. White powder and the clearest of waters to soothe your soul. What a treat!

Reviewed 5 December 2013

Across from the low rise hotels, easy parking. Lots of water sports. My daughter and nephews did the parasailing. Word of advice, haggle over the price! I could have gotten for $40 each, but I settled with one vendor for $50, my brother was upset, since he negotiated a cheaper rate for the parasailing. Actually, you can negotiate for everything, chairs, umbrellas, jet skis, etc. There is a bar/restaurant sponsored by the hotel, recommend a $10 dollar Styrofoam cooler.... what can I say, beautiful water, beautiful sand.

1  Thank bevsensualparty
Reviewed 3 December 2013

This beach was without a doubt the best beach I've ever been to (and I've been to many). We ended up in Aruba for the day when my sisters and I were on a cruise. The information desk off the pier recommended that we take public transportation and go to this beach, rather than go to the beach in the "resort" area. The sand was so clean and the water was so warm and blue! It was so calm that day - very little waves. It was great to swim. I saw a few people snorkeling. There were only a handful of people on this beach, so it felt like we were on a private beach. The only thing I have to say negative was that there wasn't enough public chairs. The majority were owned by the resort across the street. There was a representative who said that they charge us to use the chairs. I was able to negotiate the price down, pretending I only had so much money. We got use of the restrooms across the street in the resort, though. I can't wait to take my family back!

1  Thank sasajs22