We did not stay at this hotel but we want to recommend their wedding coordinator Ane if you are getting married on Aruba. She and our wedding coordinator, Lissy helped us not only with our dream wedding but also with finding our luggage. Thanks to Ane and Lissy we got one of luggage on the day before the wedding and then the other on our wedding day. Thank you once again for your help with our luggage and for fulfilling our dream wedding. We will also recommend you to eat at least once at their beach restaurant Passions. The prices are a bit higher than average but the food and the location is worth it. The tables are placed at the beach so the view is stunning. Its beauteful to eat on the beach in the sunset.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment you arrive you'll feel the difference. Dutch colonial-style architecture and a Caribbean flair make the Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort a special place.....A small hideaway with the luxuries of a large resort, located on a premier beach, Eagle Beach. Warm, friendly personalized service, fine facilities and amenities create an unforgettable vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amsterdam Manor Beach Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Hotel Amsterdam Manor Beach
- Amsterdam Manor Aruba
- Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach