Great place to stay. Very clean staff was wonderful. So close to the beach closer walk then many a high-rise hotel had, just a walk across the road. Right on the bus line took it to Arashi beach to snorkel twice! Snorkeled with all the tourists who paid big bucks for their time, and they stayed only 20 minutes. Very safe, packed a lunch and enjoyed the beach too. Super foods grocery store was so close and amazing! An easy walk. Rented the bikes too and felt safe biking into town. Will definitely be returning to Aruba! Always felt safe and water and food were great! It's a place where you can relax and chill or book yourself busy! Buses were easy to do and they always took American money. The high-rise beach was fun to visit but eagle beach is definitely quiet and peaceful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment you arrive you'll feel the difference. Dutch colonial-style architecture and a Caribbean flair make the Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort a special place.....A small hideaway with the luxuries of a large resort, located on a premier beach, Eagle Beach. Warm, friendly personalized service, fine facilities and amenities create an unforgettable vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TravelUp, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amsterdam Manor Beach Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Hotel Amsterdam Manor Beach
- Amsterdam Manor Aruba
- Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach