My boyfriend and I are in our late twenties and just returned from our stay at Amsterdam Manor. Eagle Beach is a great location if you prefer a low-key atmosphere. We felt that the number one benefit was less people on the beach. We had our own personal space and never had a problem getting chairs under a hut (for shade) at any time of the day. The bus stop across the street was very convenient and a cheaper alternative to taxis for traveling to Palm Beach or Oranjestad for dinner. We were also able to save money by walking to the large grocery store nearby and using the kitchenette in our room.
Overall, the food exceeded our expectations for breakfast and lunch. We loved the atmosphere at Passions Beach Bar. The Happy Hour is a good deal and the drinks were excellent and strong. We also had dinner at Passions. It was one of the best restaurant experiences we had on the island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment you arrive you'll feel the difference. Dutch colonial-style architecture and a Caribbean flair make the Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort a special place.....A small hideaway with the luxuries of a large resort, located on a premier beach, Eagle Beach. Warm, friendly personalized service, fine facilities and amenities create an unforgettable vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Southall Travel so you can book your Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amsterdam Manor Beach Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Hotel Amsterdam Manor Beach
- Amsterdam Manor Aruba
- Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach