I went on a short vacation to Aruba with my mother and booked a room at Amsterdam Manor Beach through pot-luck on a popular deals website. We arrived just before check-in time and were greeted by a very friendly bell man who took our luggage inside. The check-in staff was very friendly, but our room wasn't quite ready. We took a short walk to the Super Foods grocery store to stock up on a few items and returned. At that point our room was ready and we found out we were upgraded to room 104B, which was a suite with an ocean view. The room was fantastic - great beds (main and couch pull-out), living room, kitchen, small dining room, and bathroom. The service at the hotel was great and their restaurants are good, although somewhat pricey. The only real negative is we had a spider problem (very tiny ones) in the kitchen one of the days. We notified the cleaning staff and they addressed it within 15 minutes. Other than that I'd rate it as perfect, but everything else was so good I still feel it is worth 5 stars or 9/10.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment you arrive you'll feel the difference. Dutch colonial-style architecture and a Caribbean flair make the Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort a special place.....A small hideaway with the luxuries of a large resort, located on a premier beach, Eagle Beach. Warm, friendly personalized service, fine facilities and amenities create an unforgettable vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., TravelUp, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amsterdam Manor Beach Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Hotel Amsterdam Manor Beach
- Amsterdam Manor Aruba
- Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach