We returned to Manchebo Resort this year. This time we decided we'd explore Aruba (at least at dinnertime) rather than just chilling out, so we didn't get the all-inclusive package as we did last year. The staff welcomed us back as if we'd been gone only a couple of weeks. The front desk helped us make all our dinner and touring arrangements. While we very much enjoyed travelling around -- Aruba is a wonderful island and we felt welcome wherever we went -- we felt that we couldn't have made a better choice about where we stayed. We'll be back next year, fo sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ultimate Caribbean vacation experience begins at our intimate, 2-story boutique resort located on the shores of majestic Eagle Beach, an ideal place for romantic and rejuvenating getaways. The Deluxe Ocean and Deluxe Garden View Rooms offer attention to details and amenities, including spa-like bathrooms offering a rain/waterfall shower. The wellness experience includes a beach-side exotic Caribbean-Balinese style spa offering a variety of massages, body treatments as well as yoga & Pilates classes and fitness room. Optional premium fully a-la-carte all-inclusive program available featuring Ike's Bistro, The Chophouse and Omakase Sushi Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, Expedia, Priceline, Southall Travel, West Indies, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Manchebo Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manchebo Beach Resort And Spa
- Manchebo Beach Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Manchebo Beach Resort & Spa Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach