My husband and I spent our honeymoon at Manchebo and we absolutely loved every moment of it! The entire stay was amazing. The food, service, and amenities were superb! We did the all inclusive plan, which was well worth it. We visited other resorts in the high rise area (and yes they were nice) and there was no comparison to the feel you in get in the low rise resort area. It gave us such a romantic feel. Plus, Manchebo beach was beautiful, calm, and relaxing. Can't wait to return for our anniversary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ultimate Caribbean vacation experience begins at our intimate, 2-story boutique resort located on the shores of majestic Eagle Beach, an ideal place for romantic and rejuvenating getaways. The Deluxe Ocean and Deluxe Garden View Rooms offer attention to details and amenities, including spa-like bathrooms offering a rain/waterfall shower. The wellness experience includes a beach-side exotic Caribbean-Balinese style spa offering a variety of massages, body treatments as well as yoga & Pilates classes and fitness room. Optional premium fully a-la-carte all-inclusive program available featuring Ike's Bistro, The Chophouse and Omakase Sushi Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Manchebo Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manchebo Beach Resort And Spa
- Manchebo Beach Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Manchebo Beach Resort & Spa Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach