We got married at the Manchebo resort on May 5, 2014. Everything was perfect from the setup to the flowers to the centerpieces. Nyoka is amazing and is so accommodating. We would have liked the bar to stay open a little later, since we are on vacation, but we went over to the Divi where we had some guests staying to enjoy some additional cocktails. Rooms were comfortable, food was good (especially Ike's). We loved Manchebo and will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ultimate Caribbean vacation experience begins at our intimate, 2-story boutique resort located on the shores of majestic Eagle Beach, an ideal place for romantic and rejuvenating getaways. The Deluxe Ocean and Deluxe Garden View Rooms offer attention to details and amenities, including spa-like bathrooms offering a rain/waterfall shower. The wellness experience includes a beach-side exotic Caribbean-Balinese style spa offering a variety of massages, body treatments as well as yoga & Pilates classes and fitness room. Optional premium fully a-la-carte all-inclusive program available featuring Ike's Bistro, The Chophouse and Omakase Sushi Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, West Indies, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Expedia, TravelUp, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Manchebo Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manchebo Beach Resort And Spa
- Manchebo Beach Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Manchebo Beach Resort & Spa Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach