I went on a yoga retreat here and I have to be totally honest, our stay was not very luxurious. Our room was not very nice (very dark, there was a strange large red stain on the chair when we arrived, the air conditioner wall unit was loud, our safe would randomly break and anyone could open it after attempting 4 times without knowing our code.) Never stepped foot in the "fresh water pool" because it was very small- no one was in it really (the ocean is right there though so I can't blame them). I went with a friend and we were supposed to have two double beds but they gave us a king and a roll-away- which we sent back and then just shared the king sized bed for the week.
The beach is beautiful here and worth it. The towel guys were very sweet and super helpful. The yoga studio is beautiful to practice in but there are a lot of yoga studios around the world that are also beautiful. The breakfast and dinner menu is great- the lunch menu here is not good at all unless you want burgers and fries everyday... I ordered chips and guacamole and since everything on the island is imported the $12 chips and guacamole came from a squeeze packet (not just at Manchebo though, it happened at another restaurant too... the freshest avocado I had all week was from Subway.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ultimate Caribbean vacation experience begins at our intimate, 2-story boutique resort located on the shores of majestic Eagle Beach, an ideal place for romantic and rejuvenating getaways. The newly-renovated Deluxe Ocean and Deluxe Garden View Rooms offer attention to details and amenities, including spa-like bathrooms offering a rain/waterfall shower. The wellness experience includes a beach-side exotic Caribbean-Balinese style spa offering a variety of massages, body treatments as well as yoga & Pilates classes and fitness room. Optional premium fully a-la-carte all-inclusive program available featuring Ike's Bistro and French Steakhouse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, West Indies, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com and Southall Travel so you can book your Manchebo Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manchebo Beach Resort And Spa
- Manchebo Beach Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Manchebo Beach Resort & Spa Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach