We went to Aruba in April and stayed at the Manchebo. The beach is phenomenal. You could always get a hut on the beach. The loungers could be upgraded to the more comfortable wood ones with cushions. They had these in the spa in the waiting area. Beach service was great and staff were all friendly. We did not do the all inclusive plan and were very happy with that choice. We did eat at all three restaurants during our stay but would not want to have to do so the entire trip. Steakhouse food and service was fantastic. We ate at Ike's one night and the selection just wasn't for us but what we did order was good and again the service was good. We really enjoyed eating lunch at Pega Pega and getting drinks there at night. Service was always on point. Room service was also excellent! We did breakfast at the bagel hut a short walk outside of the hotel or we went to the high rise section a couple times. Aruba is such a friendly and safe island it was nice not to be restricted to the resort like on other vacations we have taken. We took full advantage of the market across the street to buy snacks and beer. We loved the cooler Manchebo provided and we would fill it with ice and bring beers and water to the beach. We did eat at a pizza place in the market area across the street one night as well. The pool was in an awkward location put between two restaurants but it wasn't a big deal since we came for the beach :) This is a very quiet resort and we liked that. We loved staying at a smaller resort with less crowds but having the option close by for more activity. Spa was wonderful! We were there over Easter and wish when we checked in someone had told us the spa was being painted on certain days the week we were there so we should make reservations for the days they would be open but we managed to get a massage and mani/pedi. Would definitely book more services there the next time. As for the room, bed was comfortable; never had a bad night sleep. We could see and hear the ocean and the room was a good size. Plus it was always clean. We could hear people's chairs on the balcony next to us and yes the water got on the floor because of the shower but hey we were in Aruba and we were happy so those things were not huge issues! We will be returning to Manchebo for another fabulous vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ultimate Caribbean vacation experience begins at our intimate, 2-story boutique resort located on the shores of majestic Eagle Beach, an ideal place for romantic and rejuvenating getaways. The Deluxe Ocean and Deluxe Garden View Rooms offer attention to details and amenities, including spa-like bathrooms offering a rain/waterfall shower. The wellness experience includes a beach-side exotic Caribbean-Balinese style spa offering a variety of massages, body treatments as well as yoga & Pilates classes and fitness room. Optional premium fully a-la-carte all-inclusive program available featuring Ike's Bistro, The Chophouse and Omakase Sushi Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Booking.com, Priceline, West Indies, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Manchebo Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manchebo Beach Resort And Spa
- Manchebo Beach Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Manchebo Beach Resort & Spa Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach