US$660
US$452
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort(Palm - Eagle Beach)
US$519
US$235
Free cancellation until 20/07
US$509
US$391
US$347
US$304
Barcelo Aruba(Palm - Eagle Beach)
Book now, pay at stay
US$510
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort and Casino(Palm - Eagle Beach)
US$459
Divi Aruba Phoenix Beach Resort(Palm - Eagle Beach)
US$390
Tropicana Aruba Resort & Casino(Palm - Eagle Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$165
US$154
Book now, pay at stay
US$631
US$566
Hotels.com
The Ritz-Carlton, Aruba(Palm - Eagle Beach)
US$643
US$628
  • Beachfront
2,765 results
All reviewspega pegafrench steakhouseike's bistrochop houseana mariaorange flaghigh rise areadel solall inclusive planall inclusive packageour honeymoonhappy hourgarden viewcouples massagelow keyrelaxing vacationrain shower
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We loved our first vacation at Manchebo. The room was comfortable. View outstanding. We were welcomed by Sebastien and given a tour of the property. The Palapa's and beach were wonderful. Outstanding beachfront service by Alejandra. Our favorite meals were served at the Chop House with server Harold. The resort is small, which makes it friendly and not overcrowded like the huge resorts up the beach. There is a small outdoor mall / casino across the street with some shops, restaurants and market if you need anything.

Room Tip: Ocean View rooms
3  Thank Wayne F
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We needed to get away from it all and relax, and Manchebo was the perfect place in every way. Unassuming when you drive up, but it welcomes you into a private feeling oasis. We had a ocean view upstairs unit and the view of the beautiful Caribbean Sea and beach was wonderful. As everyone has already said in previous reviews, the employees are friendly and helpful. We ate at all the restaurants more than once and all were very good. Bartenders at Pega Pega are great, and people from all over the world visit with each other, a friendly atmosphere. Couples massage in the Spa was very relaxing. We took the taxi several times to the high rise area ($9) for 2 snorkeling trips and a fishing guide, and to gamble a couple of times, and it was so nice to come “home” to our quiet haven away from the loud music and crowded beaches. We rented a Jeep from Top Drive at the resort and went to Arikok Park and had a wonderful time, although be warned the roads over there are rough to say the least and you may have a flat (we did). We slept well and didn’t hear any noise. We hope to return, and highly recommend this awesome place if you are looking for a quiet reprieve from the real world.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank LlanoSher
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We have been staying here for 15 years and will continue to stay here for another 15. We love the restaurants, the staff is phenomenal, the beach and everything else! I cannot say enough about how wonderful this resort is. If you like pilates and yoga they have have classes. They will try to accommodate you with whatever you need. I highly recommend Manchebo.
Great people!!!

Room Tip: First time? Ocean front rooms. All the rooms are beautiful!
2  Thank Arubachik
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I love this place and the people. This is my second trip and I will not stay anywhere else. Boutique hotel with great restaurants and the best people. We had steak one night at Ike's and it was the most tender filet I have ever had. The flavor was divine. I cannot say enough about the people that work there. I could write something about everyone but would have to keep a log. I do remember Ada, Stephanie and Laura who were the best. We ask for dominos one afternoon at the beach bar but they did not have any at the hotel. Within 15 minutes, we were given dominos by Ada. I recognized many people from before and they remembered me. It was like coming home. If you like to be out of the masses, have a great beach, great restaurants and great people this place is for you.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with an ocean view but those with a garden view are nice as well. I like the ones closest to the restaurants and pool.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Gail T
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

So I know it’s not customary to review something before you have done it but I have been to this resort before with equally great service. So I went to book our vacation for next winter and had no question where we were going. Manchebo might be my favorite place on the planet. Anyway I booked my room and found out I was not in a good room for our needs. So I called today fully expecting them to say "sorry sir but there isn't anything we can do" and by the way they could have said that and I would have been ok with it because I want to go there so bad. But.... That is not how this resort is A very special woman named Vivian Frank (who was extremely busy) took my call. She was so nice and so accommodating. She went so far above and beyond for me to make sure I was happy I cannot thank her enough. Bottom line our vacation is now perfect and I really hope everyone reading this stays with Manchebo and if you see Vivian Frank buy her a drink!!!! Love you Manchebo and Vivian.

1  Thank Jwinnick82