We spent the week of October 2-8, 2011 at Playa Linda in Aruba. From check-in until check-out, it was one of the most fantastic resort stays ever! I'd recommend this property to everyone visiting Aruba. We purchased a week from a timeshare owner (check out the Playa Linda's website for owner rental referrals). The staff was helpful, pleasant and just plain nice! We fell in love with the beach - tons of activities for folks of all ages. My friend used the free on-site kids' club for her grandbabies and they had a ball! Everything you could possibly want is within walking distance, and transportation to the downtown area is convenient and inexpensive via bus stop right outside the property. We're already planning for October 2012.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playa Linda Beach Resort offers you all of the unspoiled pleasures of tropical island vacationing at it's best. Situated directly on World renowned white sand Palm Beach one of Aruba's finest and overlooking six miles of breathtaking Caribbean coastline. You'll especially enjoy the resort's swimming pool featuring a lovely waterfall and lush, tropical landscaping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Playa Linda Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Linda Beach Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Hotel Playa Linda Beach
- Playa Linda Aruba
- Playa Linda Beach Resort Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach