Timeshare unit was from Sunday to Sunday. Arrived at resort at 3:45pm. Check-in was after 4.
Room was not ready until after 5:30. Front desk had long lines upon arrival which is to be expected. No debt cards cards are accepted, only a credit card. Thank goodness, I took ours along. Once room available very nice suite. Lots of storage, full kitchen with stove and refrigerator.
Washer and dryer on each floor. Beach white sand, gift shops and restaurants on site as well as mini market. Which is pricey. Room had candles supplied, which should tell you something. Went to supermarket and bought air fresher for room. Pool small. Now the positives, views are amazings, location tremendous, restaurants excellent. Ate at Amuse twice. No bugs, always a breeze. People wonderful. Planning on going back to Playa Linda next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playa Linda Beach Resort offers you all of the unspoiled pleasures of tropical island vacationing at it's best. Situated directly on World renowned white sand Palm Beach one of Aruba's finest and overlooking six miles of breathtaking Caribbean coastline. You'll especially enjoy the resort's swimming pool featuring a lovely waterfall and lush, tropical landscaping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Playa Linda Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Linda Beach Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Hotel Playa Linda Beach
- Playa Linda Aruba
- Playa Linda Beach Resort Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach