“Great vacation”

Playa Linda Beach Resort
New York City, New York
“Great vacation”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

This was my second visit to Playa Linda with a friend who owns a timeshare there for 22 years.. The facility is wonderful. A great beach and pool area. Friendly staff. Evelina at the service desk was outstanding. She was very helpful in helping us set up functions around the island and she made sure all of our needs @ Playa Linda were taken care of. Felicita, our room attendant, was also great. She always made sure our room was very clean and tidy. She made sure we always had fresh towels and accessories. She was also very friendly and pleasant making our stay very enjoyable. I look forward to returning next year. I highly recommend Playa Linda ... I am sure your stay will be as enjoyable as mine was.

Room Tip: Choose a room facing the pool and the beach s the views are spectacular
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (355)
Staten Island, New York
Reviewed 16 June 2014

WE LOVE PLAYA LINDA!!!!!!!! As my husband and I are in the taxi back to the airport we are already missing Aruba. I want to thank so many people, first I want to say to Felecitat, you are the BEST!! She greets me every morning with me amore, me amore. I just love her. She keeps our units spotless and I don't have to ask for anything because she anticipates everything we could possibly need. Muchas gracias FELECITAT!!!!! Much thanks to her supervisor Jolanda Roza for welcoming us and making sure everything is always perfect. On the second day of our trip I hurt my back, It was bad and the concern from the staff was just amazing. thank you all. I want to THANK SABASTIAN, JUSTINE, MICHAEL ANGELO AND MY SWEET EVALINDA. when we arrive and see EVALINDA at the front desk. That's when we know we are home. Her warm smile warms our hearts. Its as if we just saw family that we haven't seen for a year. We want to THANK DIANDRA FOR HER SWEET GREETINGS and taking our picture on our 20TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY. it meant so much to us. We also want to THANK MERIH for taking care of our closet door that was missing. We spoke to him in the morning and we went to the room later in the day it was already done. We just couldn't believe it. We also want everyone to know that the owners meeting was really informative and it was great to meet the staff and it was a pleasure to meet Steve Mara. All our questions were answered. We saw him talking with members and walking the beach and greeting guests. It was great to see. I also want to thank MARIETTA from the deli outside and inside for all her help. Everything I ask her for somehow she gets for me. She makes everything seem so easy.
WE LOVE YOU ALL. SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!!THANK YOU TO ALL THAT MAKE OUR TWO WEEK STAY THE BEST TWO WEEKS OF THE YEAR FOR MY HUSBAND AND I.
JAMES AND HELEN

Room Tip: There are no bad rooms at Playa Linda. You can always ask for a beach or pool view, they're alwa...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Hamilton, New Jersey
Reviewed 16 June 2014

The staff personnel are truly wonderful. They make your visit always pleasant. Beach attendant, Kirk, Santiago, Tommy, Brazil, and Ruppert. The housekeeper, Isabella Disla was great. Benn coming here for 14 yrs. Hope to add another 14 yrs.

Richie D.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Richie D
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

I vacationed at the Playa Linda the past two weeks and the beach staff was outstanding! Of all the kind gentleman there, Kurt, Clement and Addison were absolute pleasures to come across everyday. Clement took care of us early in the morning with our beach huts and I have to admit, when the staff takes notice of guests, it is much appreciated! Clement always remembered us and was always a fresh face to see at 5am! For those of you new to Playa Linda, you must meet Kurt! He is a splash of sunshine and he too was so helpful! And let's not forget about Addison- again extremely helpful setting up our chairs in the am, and whenever I saw him around the resort I got a huge hello.

Clearly I had a fantastic experience- I've been to many resorts and this staff by far surpassed all other experiences! Bravo gentleman, keep up the great work, you really made our experience memorable! Thank-you!!

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Rebecca F
West Milford, New Jersey
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Love, love, love the Playa Linda. Very friendly staff especially in the kids club. Yadira Leter was amazing as always. She just loves her job and it shows. The cleaning service for our first week there was impeccable - Adela Orman kept our room spotless even with 2 boys. Yvette at the concierge office is always so helpful and always gets us into any restaurant we want. Looking forward to returning again soon.

Room Tip: If you are facing the hotel from the beach, the rooms to the right and left are great. The rooms in...
ny
Reviewed 13 June 2014

We have been coming to Playa Linda for more than 15 years. It is our home away from home. The beach staff especially Kirk are so helpful and friendly They are always there to help you. We also like our new manager Steve . He has made a big impact on Playa Linda.
The rooms are very clean and the staff is very responsive to your requests. Playa Linda is very people oriented and has a great location near everything.
When we go to other beach resorts we always compare it to Playa Linda and Playa Linda is the best!
The beach is very well maintained like the entire resort.
Playa Linda it's our second home.

Room Tip: All the rooms are good
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Another great experience in Aruba with the beautiful rooms, pool and the prestigious beach. All the rooms have such a great view. This our 25th year coming to Aruba and the entire front desk team (especially Michelangelo) continues to be so friendly, pleasant and helpful. They treat you like family every minute of every day. The housekeeping staff doesn't an excellent job of keeping everything so perfect. There is NO PLACE WE WOULD RATHER BE ON A VACATION!!
JJM